testtest

Forum Suggestions

🕖🤖 ☕, that is correct.
1590792149851.gif

BET7 and 10mmLife......dancing......and they call me a robot..🤔🤔🤔🤔

A dedicated hunting forum, pretty please!!!
one that allows posting of the Pictures of Animals we have taken during our legal hunting events .I went for a walk in the woods yesterday with my AR-15 Pistol and a Jumped a 200 Pound Feral Boar Hog Napping in the mud and I nailed him with a 5.56mm 62 grain green tip in the head and turned him a flip . I loaded him up took him to the pressure wash hosed him off field dressed him and skinned him out and quartered him for processing into Chops, Ham & Sausage the meat will be donated to the needy.

Yeah that’s what I was saying. Posting rifles, ammo used, groups shot when sighting in, scopes. Bows and handguns. Where you are hunting whether it be going on a hunting trip or hunting your own land or a lease. Posting deals on hunting gear and of course posting pictures of game taken and even pictures from your trail camera.

Yeah that’s what I was saying. Posting rifles, ammo used, groups shot when sighting in, scopes. Bows and handguns. Where you are hunting whether it be going on a hunting trip or hunting your own land or a lease. Posting deals on hunting gear and of course posting pictures of game taken and even pictures from your trail camera.
YEA JUST LIKE THIS ONE !
00000241.JPG

So... will we get the Lounge section back intact, or will we need to start all-new threads? Will we even get the Lounge back?? It's my favorite section!

Back