testtest

FORUM TROLLS AND JUVENILE REPLIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONTARGET

Alpha
I am relatively new to the forum. I have posted several threads. Some of the replies I have received and read on other threads have been ridiculous and add no relevant intelligent content to the thread. They are not even relate to the threads and come across as juvenile, unintelligent and self serving. In my opinion they detract from logical and informative interactions between forum members.

I am relatively new to the forum. I have posted several threads. Some of the replies I have received and read on other threads have been ridiculous and add no relevant intelligent content to the thread. They are not even relate to the threads and come across as juvenile, unintelligent and self serving. In my opinion they detract from logical and informative interactions between forum members.
And you haven’t even been here a month. Just wait until you’ve been here a year. :rolleyes:

People come here for more than logical and informative conversation. If you have been unable to find that sort of conversation it’s probably more a you thing than an us thing. Could be this place just isn’t for you. 🤷‍♂️

1710864895000.png

ONTARGET, I feel your pain. I've been here awhile and while I generally feel "at home" here, I too am annoyed by thread drift and other foolishness here.

All I can tell you is that every thread isn't for everybody, and I've learned when it's time to check out of a thread early, before I waste too much time. :confused:

sorry about that. most of that is my fault and others... you know who you are.
yes, threads get derailed sometimes. and often the derailment ends up being a rabbit hole of fun, hi-jinks, good natured ribbing and tends to put a smile on your face. in this world having a smile on your face it pretty damn special. i'll take a goofy derailment any day of the week. life is too damn short to not have laugh. i have gotten to know the people in this group more through derailed threads than by arguments over .45 vs 9mm or if turkish guns are any good.

sorry about that. most of that is my fault and others... you know who you are.
yes, threads get derailed sometimes. and often the derailment ends up being a rabbit hole of fun, hi-jinks, good natured ribbing and tends to put a smile on your face. in this world having a smile on your face it pretty damn special. i'll take a goofy derailment any day of the week. life is too damn short to not have laugh. i have gotten to know the people in this group more through derailed threads than by arguments over .45 vs 9mm or if turkish guns are any good.
umm .45 and no. well sometimes they are ok

Hmmm .. where will the first derail or juvenile response come from…🧐🧐
Harrumph, good sir…to suggest, or imply that a honorable member in good standing in this FINE FORUM would stoop so low as to, as you say, “derail” this terribly earnest thread involving a damaged derrière…well, that’s just hitting below the belt.

Good afternoon, sir—I said GOOD AFTERNOON.

Harrumph, good sir…to suggest, or imply that a honorable member in good standing in this FINE FORUM would stoop so low as to, as you say, “derail” this terribly earnest thread involving a damaged derrière…well, that’s just hitting below the belt.

Good afternoon, sir—I said GOOD AFTERNOON.

damaged derrière you say? hmmm. sounds like mine. it's got a crack in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back