testtest

FORUM TROLLS AND JUVENILE REPLIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
1710875196930.png

Welcome.

I have seen the same thing on many forums; there is always someone who would rather go for a response rather than commenting is a friendly helpful manner. This forum is no better or worse in that regard. Stick around though and I believe you will find this a pretty friendly and educational place in the most part. If you do find certain member(s) irritating there is always the ignore button; click in their user name and hit ignore and you will no longer see their posts (as long as you are signed in) .

I am relatively new to the forum. I have posted several threads. Some of the replies I have received and read on other threads have been ridiculous and add no relevant intelligent content to the thread. They are not even relate to the threads and come across as juvenile, unintelligent and self serving. In my opinion they detract from logical and informative interactions between forum members.
Dude, some of us are on the wrong side of middle age & our sense of humor is likely stunted at maybe age 10, but bottom line is we all like (some border on obsess over, insert name here) firearms & having interaction w/ peeps who have similar outlooks & want interaction w/ them ain’t easy, right ?
If facts & info is all ur looking for, it’s definitely here but ya gotta shift for it like gold nuggets in a stream!! That sifting is how normal (?!? is anyone normal on this site?!?) dudes communicate in nearly any environment where normal ( there’s that word again!) dudes talk !! If ur carrying a gun LEGALLY, you’re accepted in the club here. Maybe this isn’t your exact cup of tea but so what ? - no one cares long as ya like guns & are cool. Maybe if we ask our resident tea drinker, Simon nicely he will chime in. You know, the avatar of the ugly … person from the 1700s that may or may not be a relative ( hopefully not a self portrait cuz that dude has a LOT of guns & practices w/ them ). Hope you can hang, but if not, okay - just don’t expect civility from ‘savages’ so to speak. Or people not to post Minion memes .. just saying

Welcome.

I have seen the same thing on many forums; there is always someone who would rather go for a response rather than commenting is a friendly helpful manner. This forum is no better or worse in that regard. Stick around though and I believe you will find this a pretty friendly and educational place in the most part. If you do find certain member(s) irritating there is always the ignore button; click in their user name and hit ignore and you will no longer see their posts (as long as you are signed in) .
IMG_2098.gif

sorry about that. most of that is my fault and others... you know who you are.
yes, threads get derailed sometimes. and often the derailment ends up being a rabbit hole of fun, hi-jinks, good natured ribbing and tends to put a smile on your face. in this world having a smile on your face it pretty damn special. i'll take a goofy derailment any day of the week. life is too damn short to not have laugh. i have gotten to know the people in this group more through derailed threads than by arguments over .45 vs 9mm or if turkish guns are any good.
IMG_2509.jpeg

I'm still relatively new here myself. I have observed that this place doesn't have thread drift, it has tidal waves! :eek:
This isn't the first forum I've run across that suffers from this phenomenon. It can be annoying at times, but about all you can do is give it a little nudge back to where it belongs and hope for the best. :rolleyes:
Forums like these are made up of the people who choose to frequent them. We have a pretty varied and interesting bunch here, so I hang around and put up with them. So far they've managed to put up with me, so I guess we're even. ;)

I will tell you one thing for a fact. Its bad manners to walk into another persons home and start bitchin'.

Tread drift. Isn't that like a normal conversation? I know one thing for sure. In my life I have learned a lot more during banter back and forth than I ever did in a locked down instruction. Ya just have to be willing to see those kernels of corn in the cowpie. ;)
JMHO lighten up and enjoy life. :love:

I'm still relatively new here myself. I have observed that this place doesn't have thread drift, it has tidal waves! :eek:
This isn't the first forum I've run across that suffers from this phenomenon. It can be annoying at times, but about all you can do is give it a little nudge back to where it belongs and hope for the best. :rolleyes:
Forums like these are made up of the people who choose to frequent them. We have a pretty varied and interesting bunch here, so I hang around and put up with them. So far they've managed to put up with me, so I guess we're even. ;)

I will tell you one thing for a fact. Its bad manners to walk into another persons home and start bitchin'.
You must know my sister 🤣

Tread drift. Isn't that like a normal conversation? I know one thing for sure. In my life I have learned a lot more during banter back and forth than I ever did in a locked down instruction. Ya just have to be willing to see those kernels of corn in the cowpie. ;)
JMHO lighten up and enjoy life. :love:
Then you know the information (the inside of the kernel) is suckered out🤣. It doesn't digest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back