HayesGreener SAINT Yesterday at 8:55 PM #22 If you keep it clean and lubed properly the bolt goes in quite easily most of the time
Annihilator Hellion Founding Member Yesterday at 9:00 PM #23 HayesGreener said: If you keep it clean and lubed properly the bolt goes in quite easily most of the time Click to expand...
HayesGreener said: If you keep it clean and lubed properly the bolt goes in quite easily most of the time Click to expand...
UC_Guy 1971 Custom Yesterday at 9:06 PM #24 Once or twice. At least one time I was riding the bolt forward for stealth before we hit a house.
Lo-Profile Custom Yesterday at 9:16 PM #25 Been shooting AR type rifles since i joined the military in 1976 .... I don't remember ever using one, but I might have.
Been shooting AR type rifles since i joined the military in 1976 .... I don't remember ever using one, but I might have.