testtest

Free Mags and a Bag: Springfield’s 2023 Gear Up

Lol I might be wrong. I tell my youngest grandson that I'm older than dirt. Lol. He says I'm the oldest person he knows.
Some LGS have them all together for sale. I just got back from my LGS, and the had the Hellcat promotional package all together for sale. This LGS is one of the top 100 Springfield Armory stores in sales (had the promo for the Prodigy there), so perhaps that had something to do with it.

There is no obvious concern from Springfield about what is written on this page. Thanks for showing some appreciation to your customers... Pretty disappointing!
Pardon me, but I fail to grasp your perceived issues with Springfield Armory. I respect your opinion, regardless of the subject. In what fashion is S.A. gouging you? By not arbitrarily giving you special deals, based on past loyalty? Disappointing? Please name a firearm company that satisfies your desire; I know of none. FWIW, I feel the "Gear Up" deals are substantial and quite attractive. I've purchased my share. Or, have I?

Last year you didn't have to send off and wait for the mail. You got the extras at the store when you purchased the Hellcat. The guy ahead of me was buying one. I watched as they unboxed everything.
Yep. I got my Hellcat last year with the 5 mag and a bag deal. My LGS had lots, but they were out of black so I got the FDE. The way I figured, the color doesn't make it shoot any better...

Anyone do the Gear Up on the XD-45 Compact recently or in the past?
(the old XD design, not the Mod.2 or XDM/E)
Just bought one and before I activate the Gear Up or buy mags was curious if they send all flush mags or a mixture of flush and extended.

Thank you, it just popped up, how do I change it. I'm a newbie, sorry.
Click on your name at the very top of the forum page, go to account details and at the top it will say name change

IMG_2237.png

Has anyone read/heard any information regarding the shortage of 20 round mags for the Echelon? I purchased an Echelon 3-4 weeks ago, and haven't seen them in stock anywhere online. I know they're having issues with the plastic mag extensions coming off of the magazine "body". I thought that Springfield might address the issue, or at least address the shortage issue, but it's been crickets around here. Maybe I missed an interview or article written about this. This is my first Springfield purchase and I own a number of other guns by different manufacturers, but this is the only time I couldn't find magazines online, at least.

Anyone do the Gear Up on the XD-45 Compact recently or in the past?
(the old XD design, not the Mod.2 or XDM/E)
Just bought one and before I activate the Gear Up or buy mags was curious if they send all flush mags or a mixture of flush and extended.
I had a similar question. Bought a Hellcat yesterday (standard low cap model) which came with two ten round magazines. Contacted customer support to see if the redemption deal would send low cap magazines or standard size. They told me that it's based on the state. If your state has restrictions on magazine size, they send the low capacity magazines, otherwise they send the standard hi-cap magazines, which for the Hellcat would be the 11+1 magazines.

Hope that helps.

I had a similar question. Bought a Hellcat yesterday (standard low cap model) which came with two ten round magazines. Contacted customer support to see if the redemption deal would send low cap magazines or standard size. They told me that it's based on the state. If your state has restrictions on magazine size, they send the low capacity magazines, otherwise they send the standard hi-cap magazines, which for the Hellcat would be the 11+1 magazines.

Hope that helps.
Correction, it came with two 15 round magazines and a 13 round magazine! The range bag is quite nice too.

Correction, it came with two 15 round magazines and a 13 round magazine! The range bag is quite nice too.
This sounds like the deal I got when I bought my Hellcat last year. The deal was a Hellcat OSP with 5 mags and a bag. Mine came with two 11s, two 13s and a 15. I went and ordered the 17 rd Hellcat Pro mag and it fits with the 15rd sleeve.

This sounds like the deal I got when I bought my Hellcat last year. The deal was a Hellcat OSP with 5 mags and a bag. Mine came with two 11s, two 13s and a 15. I went and ordered the 17 rd Hellcat Pro mag and it fits with the 15rd sleeve.
You can also take the baseplate and baseplate follower off of the 13 round magazine and install it in place of the 15 rd magazine baseplate to make a 17 round magazine. It won't have the no. 16 & 17 witness holes though. Otherwise, same effect, and you do permanently lose the use of the 13 round magazine, or at best, turn it into an 11 rd magazine with the baseplate from the 15 round magazine.

Back