testtest

Free Mags and a Bag: Springfield’s 2023 Gear Up

IMG_7844.gif

Finally, been waiting on the promo offer. Wife wants hellcat pro with manual safety .
Only bummer is, I was holding out on echelon promo.

Last edited:
i love this offer, i got it when i bought my 10mm. but if you really want to impress me, get together with blackhawk for a holster and mag carrier for my 4.5" XDmE in 10. i've got a generic one size fits none that is ok, but it's not great. and that desantis is painful to wear. please HELP!!

I am a diehard Springfield fan I currently own five of their firearms. My only gripe is that Springfield never really offers any love to their existing customers. You can buy a new pistol and get A total of six magazines with it. But if you already own that pistol, to buy those additional five magazines, it would cost almost as much as buying a new pistol. I am just saying, it would be nice to feel like the company appreciated you for being a loyal customer.

I am a diehard Springfield fan I currently own five of their firearms. My only gripe is that Springfield never really offers any love to their existing customers. You can buy a new pistol and get A total of six magazines with it. But if you already own that pistol, to buy those additional five magazines, it would cost almost as much as buying a new pistol. I am just saying, it would be nice to feel like the company appreciated you for being a loyal customer.
Have you checked out GunMagWarehouse ?

Dang folks, SA can't give everyone free mags for guns they bought over the years. Not a firearm company in existence does that. One of my trucks is 23 years old so i should complain they should send me a new engine cause the newer ones have more power?

Should i be mad cause an FN mag cost 70 bucks and i missed the 5 mag deal and they should send me five 70 dollar mags free? no, i'll pony up the cash and buy them if i want more. SA mags are cheap compared to the price of some.

Dang folks, SA can't give everyone free mags for guns they bought over the years. Not a firearm company in existence does that. One of my trucks is 23 years old so i should complain they should send me a new engine cause the newer ones have more power?

Should i be mad cause an FN mag cost 70 bucks and i missed the 5 mag deal and they should send me five 70 dollar mags free? no, i'll pony up the cash and buy them if i want more. SA mags are cheap compared to the price of some.
Agreed Belt Fed. Sometimes you hit the Gear Up Promotions and sometimes you just miss them. I've noticed that many of the ones I hit upon were in the September-December time frames (for my 3.1" 45acp XDs, XDe, XD Mod2, XDM 10mm and National Match M1a, all during this time frame a few years back). But I just missed several Gear Ups for the Hellcats I own (Hellcat, Hellcat RDP and Hellcat Pro). The same thing has occurred for several S&W pistols I own. I just chalk it up to I wanted the gun at that time and if I just miss a Promo, maybe I'll catch another one some other time. 🤷‍♂️

Back