testtest

Fuel, the next shortage

Funwithfuel

Custom
Founding Member
It seems that among all other things that are becoming impossible to find, it looks like the south eastern seaboard is gonna get hit with diesel shortages. Fleets and suppliers are warning their drivers that next week there may be no fuel. Evidently, diesel is being exported to Europe to wean them off Russian crude. It's also funny how 2 leases have just been canceled. I'm not trying to get political, it just happens.
What does fuel have to do with guns. It's the oil. The greenies will stop at nothing to push their "zero" emissions agenda. That means stopping oil exploration. What are modern firearm frames and furniture made of? There ya go, now you're getting it. So, if the, lets call them "opposition" doesn't want fossil fuels, it's a bonus for them to block plastic and anything else made of oil. Ladies and Gentlemen, hold onto your hats, this is gonna be a rough ride for all concerned. No groceries delivered to market, no medical supplies to the hospitals and pharmacies. From what I've read, this is projected to affect jet fuel as well. No more road construction, infrastructure improvements, no nothing or sporadic as fuel trickles in. From the Carolina's south are projected to be hit the hardest, first.

I'm far more concerned with food. 2 of the largest turkey processing plants and the single largest egg plant in WI have been forced to kill their entire stock by the government in the last 3-4 months. I hear 20 major food plants across the country have burned down, 2 of which were hit by airplanes, which has never happened in history. I don't believe in coincidences. No baby formula available for US citizens, largest plant in MI shut down by the government, but there's pallets of formula stockpiled for illegal immigrants crossing our border.

Amittedly, without diesel, nothing gets delivered anywhere anyway...

02429744-A4AC-4E3B-843C-BFA9E255B91B_1_201_a.jpeg

I'm far more concerned with food. 2 of the largest turkey processing plants and the single largest egg plant in WI have been forced to kill their entire stock by the government in the last 3-4 months. I hear 20 major food plants across the country have burned down, 2 of which were hit by airplanes, which has never happened in history. I don't believe in coincidences. No baby formula available for US citizens, largest plant in MI shut down by the government, but there's pallets of formula stockpiled for illegal immigrants crossing our border.

Amittedly, without diesel, nothing gets delivered anywhere anyway...
Or farmed!

Back