testtest

G2 RESEARCH R.I.P. AMMUNITION PERFORMS AS ADVERTISED

I would not want to be hit center of the torso with ANY bullet, who cares what it is !
1590881721992.gif

I have watched gel testing of the RIP rounds and I am not impressed. Yes you get a bunch of shallow wound channles and a single small projectile that will go a bit farther than the little spears that break off. I will stay with the standard HPs and be happy.

I have bought a couple boxes, but just for my ammo collection of different 40 cal ammo I never shot any. I just use hollow points like everyone else. They would cost to much to practice with. Don't really see a major difference from a regular hollow point to make up the price different.

I have bought a couple boxes, but just for my ammo collection of different 40 cal ammo I never shot any. I just use hollow points like everyone else. They would cost to much to practice with. Don't really see a major difference from a regular hollow point to make up the price different.
This so-called Defensive Ammo is expensive stuff by just might be worth it if its a one-shot stop. A well placed shot with just ball ammo in any modern cartridge to include .22 LR center mass in the torso at 21' to 25 'will bring you to Death's doorstep. I would not want to be the one to get hit center mass.

Okay so I’ve owned the RIP ammo in both .45 ACP and 9mm. I used to carry them religiously until!!!!!!!! I was speaking to my USCCA paralegal and we were going over what I owned and carried. He made this statement to me which made me stop carrying them almost immediately. He said “Do you realize the amount of trouble and time it will take in a court of law for your attorney to clear you of murder charges with the name of those rounds alone? Yet alone the type of wound track they are designed to produce?” He went on to discuss that with just the name of those rounds alone the “Rest In Peace” could turn it from a self defense argument into premeditated murder. Even tho that was never the case. The prosecution team will try to make it look like murder was your ultimate goal.

Okay so I’ve owned the RIP ammo in both .45 ACP and 9mm. I used to carry them religiously until!!!!!!!! I was speaking to my USCCA paralegal and we were going over what I owned and carried. He made this statement to me which made me stop carrying them almost immediately. He said “Do you realize the amount of trouble and time it will take in a court of law for your attorney to clear you of murder charges with the name of those rounds alone? Yet alone the type of wound track they are designed to produce?” He went on to discuss that with just the name of those rounds alone the “Rest In Peace” could turn it from a self defense argument into premeditated murder. Even tho that was never the case. The prosecution team will try to make it look like murder was your ultimate goal.
Agree completely, well stated KL!

I never thought about that in that way. I know that they try to use if you have training or if you have done any mods to you gun. Thanks for the info.

If the idiot is going to shoot me or my family I don't care what bullet design it is. Stop protecting the wrong and start protecting the right! If the bullets were called RPG, but didn't explode they would make a mountain out of a mole hill! Yes, there is a type of bullet called RPG and I'm sure/possibly you have heard of them? If a woman used a FMJ, they would call it " Female Mamed Jerk"! Too each is their own, but for me FMJ all the way!

Punisher skull backplates anyone... there’s definitely a few things that just don’t need to be on carry guns.

Back