testtest

Game cam pics

Belt Fed

Hellcat
Put my camera out across the street from me, not much on it yet. last year i had several nice bucks.

WGI_0003.jpg

WGI_0004.jpg

Put my camera out across the street from me, not much on it yet. last year i had several nice bucks.

WGI_0003.jpg

WGI_0004.jpg
i feel for you buddy, you have no bucks yet

here, let me help you out.....

1697660805745.png

seriously, here i live in the city, but when i go and pick up my family member at her job like at 2 in the morning, i see quite a few running across the road........a much denser wooded area to say the least.

also, LOTS of wild turkeys,

and i don't mean this kind either

1697660942453.png

those elk reminded me of when i was in eagle co. training the army at the high altitude site.
my 2nd floor hotel room faced a pretty steep mountain.cliff/hill/etc when i woke up i was staring at some big deer like critters about 20 feet away eye level with my balcony
they were really amazing animals, I think they were peeping toms . they just stared at me for minutes...like "look" a human (y)

Someone dumped a black lab on us about three days ago and it has been running everywhere. got several pics of it. think it's running the deer off. not much to show but this buck and a few does and one spike.

WGI_0016.JPG
WGI_0017.JPG

Back