testtest

Gear for 1911 TRP Operator

Surefire is on every list of holsters
Streamlight is not easy to find a holster for a pistol unless its a glock or S&W

its like Surefire paid the holster makers more of a spiff to not make a holster for a Streamlight as well

I think it's more along the lines of professionals use Surefires more than any other...and that drives their being more holsters that fit them.

I'm old fashioned Amish and I don't use modern technology so I just strap a good ol Zippo lighter to my rails for some night shooting!

Just gotta keep her gassed up for optimum performance!

Found a picture of your setup!
A4F3285A-26EF-4C58-94C9-FC64720B9921.jpeg

I too have a new TRP Operator just like the one pictured. I'm interested in finding out more options regarding holsters. I really like SafariLand holsters - especially the ones with ALS, but it seems that they don't make those for this pistol. Any suggestions for a holster with a retention system. Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

I too have a new TRP Operator just like the one pictured. I'm interested in finding out more options regarding holsters. I really like SafariLand holsters - especially the ones with ALS, but it seems that they don't make those for this pistol. Any suggestions for a holster with a retention system. Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

If you are going to mount a light, and want a Surefire...this is an option.

And I just checked Safarland's website—they make a ALS for the Operator pistols.

Last edited:
Back