testtest

Gear Up Mags For Hellcat Pro

I purchased a Hellcat Pro from my LGS on Tuesday, June 28th. No knowledge or mention of SA's Gear Up promotion. I registered same with SA on July 1st, simultaneously I received an email on Gear Up promo. I wrote a short note in the comments section explaining that I purchased this exactly 3 days before. Had I known, I would have waited. I hope SA honors my request.
Bummer.
Same happened to me, but it was with Harley Davidson. They did a first time ever email promotion for $1000 or 2000 on all new 2018 Touring models - in the same manner….two days after I already had put down a deposit on a FLHX Anniversary Edition. Since I didn’t take delivery, the dealer was able to get, or made sure the MoCo will honor the promo. They just rewrote the bill of sale and deducting the discount.

Maybe your LGS can do some customer service on your behalf?
Good luck !

I purchased a Hellcat Pro from my LGS on Tuesday, June 28th. No knowledge or mention of SA's Gear Up promotion. I registered same with SA on July 1st, simultaneously I received an email on Gear Up promo. I wrote a short note in the comments section explaining that I purchased this exactly 3 days before. Had I known, I would have waited. I hope SA honors my request.
I have a few SAs and not a one ever got me a free magazine.

Hello from Pennsylvania & welcome to the forum @cupton. I’ve been fortunate to be eligible for several “Gear Up“ promotions, so I can almost certainly say that you’ll get 3 extra magazines that will fit the particular firearm you purchase that is valid for this promotion. If you meant the capacity of the Mags, then that is a valid question I’m not sure of.
Thanks! And hello from Western PA. This is my 4th Springfield. 6th if you count the two I sold off. ;). I’ve just never been able to get fully onboard with a polymer striker fired gun. Until I held the Hellcat that is. Can’t explain why. No particular reason. I’ve just always preferred all steel (or aluminum frame) and a hammer. Looking forward to this Hellcat though. I was part of a Gear Up promotion back in 2009 for our EMP but I don’t remember what the heck we got out of the deal.

Bummer.
Same happened to me, but it was with Harley Davidson. They did a first time ever email promotion for $1000 or 2000 on all new 2018 Touring models - in the same manner….two days after I already had put down a deposit on a FLHX Anniversary Edition. Since I didn’t take delivery, the dealer was able to get, or made sure the MoCo will honor the promo. They just rewrote the bill of sale and deducting the discount.

Maybe your LGS can do some customer service on your behalf?
Good luck !
Thanks for sharing, however as I mentioned I registered my pro along with the necessary purchase date. It's not the end of the world but 2 additional 15 round mags & a range bag advertising SA would be a great gesture.

I bought mine one day before a gear up promo. I registered it. Not only did I not get the gear up, but I never got an offer for discounted mags which from what I understand is SOP.

All good though. I have a job. I bought 8 extras, full price.
Yup, happens to me on each of my Springfield Armory firearm product registrations. I click on the link to go to the store, and it's always Hats Shirts & mags for different firearms than the one I bought. Case in point, I just registered my Hellcat Pro, and besides Hats, Shirts, and other expensive items, I get to chose mags from 1911 or 911. I registered my M1a Archangel 6.5 CM and selected the 308 mags a few bucks off. When I get them, they're AR10 type mags not the ones for the M1a (my mistake for assuming). Not an issue since I have several 308/6.5 cm bolt and AR type rifles, but I never see the mags for the gun I'm registering. :mad:

Yup, happens to me on each of my Springfield Armory firearm product registrations. I click on the link to go to the store, and it's always Hats Shirts & mags for different firearms than the one I bought. Case in point, I just registered my Hellcat Pro, and besides Hats, Shirts, and other expensive items, I get to chose mags from 1911 or 911. I registered my M1a Archangel 6.5 CM and selected the 308 mags a few bucks off. When I get them, they're AR10 type mags not the ones for the M1a (my mistake for assuming). Not an issue since I have several 308/6.5 cm bolt and AR type rifles, but I never see the mags for the gun I'm registering. :mad:
Maybe they figured that you need more shirts and such since you got that big warehouse that’s hidden with all your other goodies…….🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hello everyone. I bought two Hellcat Pros the last week of June. One on June 28th and one on the 30th. I actually called SA and asked if there was anyway I could get in on the bag and mags offer for the gun I bought on the 30th. They told me that they are going back to the 25th of June. All I had to do was go through the link, put in my purchase date as July 1st and send the picture of my receipt and fill out the rest of the link process. As long as the gun was purchased on or after June 25th it should be approved.
Both of mine were and I just got two bags and six of the 15 round magazines for both of my Hellcat Pros yesterday. Hope this info helps.
Just call SA and ask.

Hello everyone. I bought two Hellcat Pros the last week of June. One on June 28th and one on the 30th. I actually called SA and asked if there was anyway I could get in on the bag and mags offer for the gun I bought on the 30th. They told me that they are going back to the 25th of June. All I had to do was go through the link, put in my purchase date as July 1st and send the picture of my receipt and fill out the rest of the link process. As long as the gun was purchased on or after June 25th it should be approved.
Both of mine were and I just got two bags and six of the 15 round magazines for both of my Hellcat Pros yesterday. Hope this info helps.
Just call SA and ask.
PMC, I took your advise an spoke with cs after waiting for a response for almost 2 weeks. They were very kind. friendly. and explained as to what happened ( I won't bore you) The agent explained exactly what I need to do to receive the Gear Up Promo. Easy, Peezz.
Thanks again, that's what this forum is all about. Carry on.

Thank you for participating in the Springfield Armory&reg 2022 Gear Up Promotion.

Your claim for the promotion has been approved. Please allow 8 to 12 weeks for delivery from date of submission. We appreciate your patience and thank you for choosing Springfield Armory&reg.

If you need further assistance, contact Customer Service at 800.680.6866.

Back