testtest

Gear up packages

Just out of curiosity, anyone else have trouble signing up for giveaways? My systems always throw up alerts and what not.
Not me Classified. I'm able to enter and do the daily updates for entries on my computer, iPhone or iPad. It does save "cookies" to "remember" your name & email address, so it you have setting to block "3rd party cookies" it could impact entering I suppose. I believe poster RandonHero had issues entering from a cell phone, but not a computer. Have you tried different platforms to enter? Blocking 3rd party cookies (it would be a setting under your browser that some default to as on)? I think Mike H. was helping RandomHero, perhaps you could message him if this problem exists across different platforms. I clean 3rd party cookies each night, so similar to a Classic Firearms giveaway (if I'm entered), I have to reenter my name/email each time since it's been erased from my computer. Fortunately previous entries are saved, probably on the their site(in this case SA). I hope you'll be able to resolve this issue and enter, and if so I wish you good luck.

Not me Classified. I'm able to enter and do the daily updates for entries on my computer, iPhone or iPad. It does save "cookies" to "remember" your name & email address, so it you have setting to block "3rd party cookies" it could impact entering I suppose. I believe poster RandonHero had issues entering from a cell phone, but not a computer. Have you tried different platforms to enter? Blocking 3rd party cookies (it would be a setting under your browser that some default to as on)? I think Mike H. was helping RandomHero, perhaps you could message him if this problem exists across different platforms. I clean 3rd party cookies each night, so similar to a Classic Firearms giveaway (if I'm entered), I have to reenter my name/email each time since it's been erased from my computer. Fortunately previous entries are saved, probably on the their site(in this case SA). I hope you'll be able to resolve this issue and enter, and if so I wish you good luck.
Figured it out, its "cross-site trackers" that are being blocked.

Back