testtest

Gearbox from a 'The Armory Life' review

I used the GPS Gunner’s bag for a while. You can get a lot of gear in it, including 12 mags and 4 full size guns with red dots and a boat lid of ammo. However it gets very heavy and although it’s a backpack it’s not very comfortable to wear. I ended up carrying mine by the carry handle on top - which is a nylon strap that is not padded. That grew weary after a while.

I used the GPS Gunner’s bag for a while. You can get a lot of gear in it, including 12 mags and 4 full size guns with red dots and a boat lid of ammo. However it gets very heavy and although it’s a backpack it’s not very comfortable to wear. I ended up carrying mine by the carry handle on top - which is a nylon strap that is not padded. That grew weary after a while.
I have the Gunner on my list of GPS products to look at, but I think I'm going to get the Tactical or Tactical Tall Range Backpack. Probably the regular. If I need to get the amount of range gear that would require the tall to wherever I'm going, I'll use a case and roll it. If I need to walk in somewhere with a huge amount of range gear...I'm too old and out of shape to do that anyway...so the Tactical Tall Range pack would be moot!

My two go-to bags are both 5.11 bags. I use the qualifier bag for most of my range trips. I can fit 4 pistols, mags, ammo, eyes and ears, etc. it is very hardy.

When I want to take everything and the kitchen sink I like the 5.11 tactical Range Ready bag.

My two go-to bags are both 5.11 bags. I use the qualifier bag for most of my range trips. I can fit 4 pistols, mags, ammo, eyes and ears, etc. it is very hardy.

When I want to take everything and the kitchen sink I like the 5.11 tactical Range Ready bag.
Those are some nice range bags! Thanks

I have used this in the past and currently use one to carry my rifle accessories when I go to the rifle range. I did purchase two additional pistol sleeves when I was using it for pistols

I have used this in the past and currently use one to carry my rifle accessories when I go to the rifle range. I did purchase two additional pistol sleeves when I was using it for pistols
Thanks! Looks great. I have a lot of choices! LOL

I have the same bag in black I use for the pistol range. For rifle shooting, I use it and a smaller Glock range bag that holds binoculars additional mags, elbows pads for shooting off bench etc.
I like the Midway bag, it holds a lot of gear (sometimes a bit heavy to carry with all the stuff I carry in there 😒)

Took this to the range today. This is the Case Club
Gun Case.jpg

Sweet setup. How would you rate the Pelican cases vs. Case Club cases?
I couldn't give you a fair comparison as I've never used a Pelican in shooting sports. I used Pelican boxes and other products when I Kayak fished and had zero complaints. I do like the Case Club and used a Case Club backpack for the last 5 years.

I couldn't give you a fair comparison as I've never used a Pelican in shooting sports. I used Pelican boxes and other products when I Kayak fished and had zero complaints. I do like the Case Club and used a Case Club backpack for the last 5 years.
Thanks

Took this to the range today. This is the Case Club
View attachment 29739
Will this take full size guns with red dots on them?
Sweet setup. How would you rate the Pelican cases vs. Case Club cases?
The film industry would cease to exist without Pelican cases. I have dragged mountains of Pelican cases around the world and I don’t remember a single one having an issue. They are the top end of the storage world and appropriately priced. If you’re not worried about price, Pelican will not let you down. I’m sure Case Club will get the job done, but they aren’t Pelican.
C1EEF452-EF98-4EAD-9F83-796F0FEE00AE.jpeg

Will this take full size guns with red dots on them?

The film industry would cease to exist without Pelican cases. I have dragged mountains of Pelican cases around the world and I don’t remember a single one having an issue. They are the top end of the storage world and appropriately priced. If you’re not worried about price, Pelican will not let you down. I’m sure Case Club will get the job done, but they aren’t Pelican. View attachment 29747
Thanks...that was my general idea.

Back