testtest

Gel Testing Federal Hydra-Shok Deep .380

Thanks for the demonstration of the .380 performance. My wife always has a hard time racking the 9mm and we've been looking at getting her a .380 revolver for that reason. The question we had was whether or not it was enough gun or not, to stop an intruder. Looks like you answered that question by using the right ammo for the job.

Thanks for the demonstration of the .380 performance. My wife always has a hard time racking the 9mm and we've been looking at getting her a .380 revolver for that reason. The question we had was whether or not it was enough gun or not, to stop an intruder. Looks like you answered that question by using the right ammo for the job.
I can tell you from experience that the S&W shield EZ is very easy to rack. It comes in .380 and 9 MM. Just something else you can look into if you haven't.

Indeed, the .380, with the right load, like the one I tested even impressed me, it shocked me when it penetrated so much!!

Since my police dept. did the test back when we switched to 9mm hydra shock and only federal, i have carried only Federal hydra shock, i love it. .45, 9mm, .380. i hadn't heard about that new deep, so thank you, i want some. Now if only they made more ammo to buy. maybe they could sell it in lay away style, round of the month club. buy one bullet at a time.

Since my police dept. did the test back when we switched to 9mm hydra shock and only federal, i have carried only Federal hydra shock, i love it. .45, 9mm, .380. i hadn't heard about that new deep, so thank you, i want some. Now if only they made more ammo to buy. maybe they could sell it in lay away style, round of the month club. buy one bullet at a time.
They are making it, every day, 3 shifts a day, people are just buying everything they make!!

Good job Yamil! I find myself carrying a .380 more and more. Someone above did mention the Smith EZ 9mm for their wife and I went that route also. Smith has had a recall and I had to send it back for the hammer alloy problem ;^( You just can't beat Springfield Armory, their weapons and their people!

Good job Yamil! I find myself carrying a .380 more and more. Someone above did mention the Smith EZ 9mm for their wife and I went that route also. Smith has had a recall and I had to send it back for the hammer alloy problem ;^( You just can't beat Springfield Armory, their weapons and their people!
Thanks for your comments!! I love all my Springfields, they do put a lot of effort in quality control, when they put out a firearm, you know they spent a whole lot of time and effort to make them right!!

Back