testtest

Girlfriend bought a Hi-Point

My point is, dont limit them to “guns suited to women”.
Let them handle everything and let them decide what is best for her as an individual. Some women love a big ol revolver where aome prefer a .380
a really slick gun, that i bought from a gal, that never even shot it, just kept it in the closet (literally), was the S&W MP EZ .380.

shot like a dream, racked like it was greased lightning, and great for smaller hands.

downside, the magazines only had an 8 rnd capacity.

i got rid of it, cuz it wasn't for me in the end.

My point is, dont limit them to “guns suited to women”.
Let them handle everything and let them decide what is best for her as an individual. Some women love a big ol revolver where aome prefer a .380

KF, Pretty much know what you likely mean and agree on women part.

But? Saying "Let them" may cause issues with some people depending on their frame of mind at the time? ....That may lead to some conflict, turn offs and possible head banging at times? :)

One thing to remember as well that many of us here do, is some people still tend to equate smaller HG's to smaller people, sometimes with women. And, larger HG's to larger people. Partially due to concealability? That can lead to issues because it usually tends to be off kilter more than on base. Intended HG use is a big key. So is recoil. A persons size, stature, likely enters the equation and picture, but so should their capabilities, medical issues, muscle strength, surroundings, etc.

Like you're leaning to and most here are, it's a personal choice. About all we can do is guide and give advice so they can choose for themselves.

Back