testtest

Giving it a try again…….

Well, my hunting adventure may be on a hiatus, dislocated my thumb on my left hand again in less then a month, had a previous injury several years ago and this happens sometimes but not this close, I hate getting old, I’m falling apart…..
Well my first day in marathon Florida on a fishing boat was so rough I got to try to fish for 15 min or so then it was all down hill I had to lie down till the trip finished going to the drug store get something and try this again on Wednesday I have 11 more tickets to use up ha ha

Hey Anni, just use your weak hand 🤣. Someone else can drag it back for you. Sitting in the woods is still relaxing and good therapy!

Personally, since it's been years since I've hunted, I've been having a fit trying to get my equipment ready. Since my last time hunting it seems this GSM Outdoors company has bought many of the name brand hunting companies out there and turned their quality to c#@p. What's worse is all the different customer service lines I've sat on hold with problems, all mimick each other and have people that eventually pickup (45 minutes to an hour easy) that are incapable of resolving any problem. I think they all might be in one location. Their only response is to return the product to the store and have a good day! 🤬

Well, my hunting adventure may be on a hiatus, dislocated my thumb on my left hand again in less then a month, had a previous injury several years ago and this happens sometimes but not this close, I hate getting old, I’m falling apart…..
Tell me about it. Anni, I think Hank Williams said it the best: I'll Never Get out of This World Alive. The older you get the more that reality seems to loom.

Hey Anni, just use your weak hand 🤣. Someone else can drag it back for you. Sitting in the woods is still relaxing and good therapy!

Personally, since it's been years since I've hunted, I've been having a fit trying to get my equipment ready. Since my last time hunting it seems this GSM Outdoors company has bought many of the name brand hunting companies out there and turned their quality to c#@p. What's worse is all the different customer service lines I've sat on hold with problems, all mimick each other and have people that eventually pickup (45 minutes to an hour easy) that are incapable of resolving any problem. I think they all might be in one location. Their only response is to return the product to the store and have a good day! 🤬

That’s the issue, it is my weak hand, I had hand/wrist surgery years ago and I can’t grip a gun that good so I have to use both hands now, and I can’t right now, that’s my issue

Last edited:

Well I knew that GSM Outdoors company and Stealth customer support were bad but I finally, after 4 weeks, a full 28 days later, got an email response to my problem. I had 3 cellular trail cams in a row, in under 24 hours, lock up trying to do software downloads, so I gave up after so many trips back and forth to Dunhams to exchange them and just returned the last one. You have to give the Stealth Command app your credit card info for the wireless service to control the camera, since I never got a working camera i wanted my info DELETED from their database. Well apparently there is no one authorized to do that. So today's email was to just tell me that I don't need to worry about my credit card info since there are no active cameras on my account, my card shouldn't be charged. Unbelievable! And after my long email explanation of all my problems with the cameras and all the hours on hold to get to customer support (once even being hung up on after being on hold for 1:25 minutes) no comment or apologies for any of my problems.

Good thing it wasn’t duck season 🦆 there Daffy Er Anni 🤫😆😂
1639279663251.gif

Update, I did manage to get out for a couple of days during the week long gun season here in Ohio, I saw just a couple of deer, but they were either out of range or wasn’t worth pursuing. Had fun though, saved ammo too…..😬
Glad you got out there and enjoyed the outdoors.

I got my deer opening morning 7:30 so if was a very short season lol. Being retired and having time to scout the woods and trail cams made my return to hunting successful. Enjoyed going out and pushing some woods a few times for the other guys.

Back