testtest

GOA Letter 6/8

Strange I've gotten absolutely nothing from the NRA on this matter, ZILCH!
The last go around I was getting daily stuff to sign and submit from the NRA.
Guess Wayne don't care now that his sycophants voted him in

Strange I've gotten absolutely nothing from the NRA on this matter, ZILCH!
The last go around I was getting daily stuff to sign and submit from the NRA.
Guess Wayne don't care now that his sycophants voted him in
I did. I posted it in the GOA Take Action thread that I posted about a week ago. The NRA-ILA Link is below along with the GOA thread link that I posted previously. I also received the GOA email today that @Grifter created here. I'm not sure if the letters are different (My thread Vs this thread), but the more the better I say. I responded to today's GOA email again since I have no problem inundating my Senators and Congressional Representative with numerous letters even if they are the same. I want to thank Grifter for continuing to posts these alerts here, as I think it a great service and opportunity to let our Government Representatives know where we stand, Thanks Grif (y)

I did. I posted it in the GOA Take Action thread that I posted about a week ago. The NRA-ILA Link is below along with the GOA thread link that I posted previously. I also received the GOA email today that @Grifter created here. I'm not sure if the letters are different (My thread Vs this thread), but the more the better I say. I responded to today's GOA email again since I have no problem inundating my Senators and Congressional Representative with numerous letters even if they are the same. I want to thank Grifter for continuing to posts these alerts here, as I think it a great service and opportunity to let our Government Representatives know where we stand, Thanks Grif (y)

Yes i did fill that out. I'm referring to the fact they have my email and used to flood my inbox with those type of things. I've not received an email from them( NRA) in a long time.

Back