testtest

GOA SPEAKS OUT AFTER “NO-KNOCK” RAID LEAVES RESIDENT DEAD, OFFICER WOUNDED

I agree completely. The police have no business breaking into someone's home like that. I remember another case a year or so ago where the police did something similar, killing the homeowner, then later found out they were at the wrong house. How can something like that ever be made right?!

Yes I agree especially if they know someone there is a law abiding gun owner. I can see if it is a know drug house with illegal guns and stuff so that they can get a jump on they. But not in a house where there are law abiding people. I'm for losing the law all together but if they are going to do it there must be laws about how they can do it that they must follow under no other way.

Yes I agree especially if they know someone there is a law abiding gun owner. I can see if it is a know drug house with illegal guns and stuff so that they can get a jump on they. But not in a house where there are law abiding people. I'm for losing the law all together but if they are going to do it there must be laws about how they can do it that they must follow under no other way.
You are correct however in Kentucky being a law abiding citizen you can buy a gun, conceal carry and open carry without a permit. My opinion, scary.
For the police to “know” that you are a law abiding citizen who owns a firearm would require a registration of said firearm with authorities, is that not something we as gun owners are fighting against? (National gun registration)

This is a tragedy that is going to have ramifications across the country on how police do there jobs.

No knock warrants, really? Well I just watched the news and the police are saying they “did” knock and announced who they were. “Contradiction” or just back peddling?

Like all big organizations this goes to the top, in this case the police chief, who has decided to retire. Getting out while the getting out is good.

In some places regular warrants are supposed to be served after 0800 or something like that. It prevents the whole "We knocked but for some reason no one answered the door at 0230 so we had to breach" situation.

I believe they were in the bedroom and in the process of calling 911
You could be correct. Not much coming out on this investigation. Louisville was calm last night in contradiction to the rest of America. Society is in turmoil, we are seeing a break down in social rule.
America is burning.

You could be correct. Not much coming out on this investigation. Louisville was calm last night in contradiction to the rest of America. Society is in turmoil, we are seeing a break down in social rule.
America is burning.
Things are calm here in my end of the state. Took my wife across town on Friday around 1:30pm, for a hair appt, and passing the old court house on Main Street, there was a gathering of maybe (guestimating) 100-120 folks (black, white, asian, young, old, etc, etc), with signs concerning the Floyd incident, and other assorted statements. It was a peaceful gathering, and I only saw one LEO presence. Heck, they were only a 1 block walk from the PD building. No incidents whatsoever reported.

Last edited:
Things are calm here in my end of the state. Took my wife across town on Friday around 1:30pm, for a hair appt, and passing the old court house on Main Street, there was a gathering of maybe (guestimating) 100-120 folks (black, white, asian, young, old, etc, etc), with signs concerning the Floyd incident, and other assorted statements. It was a peaceful gathering, and I only saw one LEO presence. Heck, they were only a 1 block walk from the PD building. No incidents whatsoever reported.
And this is comforting that Louisville is above this craziness that is taking over multiple cities. We now have two pandemics. One a devastating virus and the other a backlash of multiple tragedies that should have never happened.

Back