testtest

good day at the range

as mentioned in another thread, i forgot to pick up the right targets from my basement, after i cleaned my VP9

lovin' this gun, that @bassbob used to speak very highly of


some of the usual fliers on each target.

1791492357576.png


1791492380315.png
 
Hey!

as mentioned in another thread, i forgot to pick up the right targets from my basement, after i cleaned my VP9

lovin' this gun, that @bassbob used to speak very highly of


some of the usual fliers on each target.

View attachment 120163

View attachment 120164

Nice work! I do enjoy my VP9. BassBob talked me into it as well. I haven't shot if for a while but I've been carrying it a lot. Maybe after one more training session with the dot on my Mod.3 I can give the VP9 a break and take it out to play at the range. ;)


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
Back
Top