testtest

Good Guy With A Gun

Today a lunatic tried what appears to be a mass shooting attempt in an Indiana mall but he was stopped dead by a hero bystander. Sadly there was 3 innocent casualties before the lunatic was stopped.

There are no amount of new gun laws that are going to fix this type of behavior, people have lost there morals.
Thank goodness a law abiding citizen was there to stop this.

I live in Indiana and it’s pathetic how the media tries badgering the Greenwood Police Chief and wanting him to criminalize the Good guy. Chief Ison didn’t get tripped up and stood firm. Him and even the Mayor praised the Good guy!

The media will bury this as it doesn’t fit their narrative

How could this happen? I have been assured by numerous members of Congress and the media that the "Good Guy With a Gun" is a myth, and that a shooter with a pistol could never stop someone armed with an "assault rifle". Maybe the guy with the AR couldn't move fast enough because AR-15's weigh as much as "10 boxes that you might be moving."

There are no amount of new gun laws that are going to fix this type of behavior, people have lost there morals.
Thank goodness a law abiding citizen was there to stop this.
No new gun laws are going to do jack people have no respect no morals it all boils down to how you were raised
There has always been evil in the world.
Always has
Always will

You can go back to the dawn of time and find murderers, thugs and thieves.

Jack the Ripper, Et tu Brute

Indiana was one of the first states with a permit system (I got one in 1986) but as of July 1st 2022 is permitless or Constitutional Carry.

But more importantly in Indiana No Guns signs don’t carry the weight of law so if the mall was posted (and I presume it was) they can’t say anything. They can only ask one to leave but I have never seen it enforced unless the person was being a rude lug nut!

There has always been evil in the world.
Always has
Always will

You can go back to the dawn of time and find murderers, thugs and thieves.

Jack the Ripper, Et tu Brute
There is no argument that can be made against your post however that in no way will comfort those that have been victims of this madness.
Is this evil or a true sickness or a combination of both? Either way again innocent lives lost and more unimaginable unnecessary sadness.

Just on the news about this is the police chief and mayor are praising the (22) year old young man as the hero he is in stopping this shooting.

1658140193054.jpeg

The ending isn't too happy considering 3 innocents have lost their lives today.
i agree, to a short point.

and that is, had the "hero" not gotten involved, the body count most certainly would have been higher.

any loss of life due to a criminal act, is one too many, but we should at least take solace in the fact, that someone stepped up, stepped in, and ended a potential disaster of epic proportions.

I live in Indiana and it’s pathetic how the media tries badgering the Greenwood Police Chief and wanting him to criminalize the Good guy. Chief Ison didn’t get tripped up and stood firm. Him and even the Mayor praised the Good guy!

The media will bury this as it doesn’t fit their narrative
Good guy gets honorable mention, I just hope family does not try to sue because he was a good boy and he mowed lawns for free. I hope he does keep a low profile and media does not publish his address or work place

So this is another shooting act that happened in a soft target (mall) where 3 lives were cut short by a lunatic (just a hunch). This type of story would normally be "red meat" for the media and politicians to push gun control, talk at length about the type of long gun used (the usual evil black gun with "high capacity" magazines, no doubt). However, the coverage on this is somewhat muted. Did anyone else notice this? I can take a guess why.

I just read an article that headlines the citizen hero who stopped this shooting rampage "violated mall's no-gun policy". What???? So, I guess the active shooter forgot to read the sign (TIC). If the no gun signs have no force of law, who cares about their policies? The stupid is strong in the media.

And here is some more stupid from Brady to go with it, she is calling him a vigilante:

Last edited:
I just read an article that headlines the citizen hero who stopped this shooting rampage "violated mall's no-gun policy". What???? So, I guess the active shooter forgot to read the sign (TIC). If the no gun signs have no force of law, who cares about their policies? The stupid is strong in the media.
Well it hasn't taken long for the usual anti-gun critics to chim in:

And here is some more stupid from Brady to go with it, she is calling him a vigilante:
Some people are just so out of touch with reality and when tragedy strikes these are the first people that fail to act and become useless victims that rely on first responders to save them.

Fantasy land exists and it's in their heads.

I couldn’t believe that my local NBC station on the 12:00 local news stated that a Good Samaritan stopped the shooter, first time I ever heard this on my local news station

Additional information

Back