testtest

Good Guy With A Gun

Today a lunatic tried what appears to be a mass shooting attempt in an Indiana mall but he was stopped dead by a hero bystander. Sadly there was 3 innocent casualties before the lunatic was stopped.

The headline should have read more like this: Hero citizen with a gun halts criminal mall shooting.

I just read an article that headlines the citizen hero who stopped this shooting rampage "violated mall's no-gun policy". What???? So, I guess the active shooter forgot to read the sign (TIC). If the no gun signs have no force of law, who cares about their policies? The stupid is strong in the media.

And here is some more stupid from Brady to go with it, she is calling him a vigilante:
There is so much undiluted bull💩 in this world it’s pathetic.
Not only does that (hero) 22 year old young man have to deal with what he did for the rest of his life he is now being vilified in the media by Half Witt political nobodies who are saying what he did was wrong these ingrates have no shame or morals of their own and are no better then the criminals.

No sense in getting upset over this, the left will always be like this, they will never change, To them, bring unarmed and helpless is what they actually want, we all know this, to me, this guy saved many lives and is a hero, yea the mall said no guns, but if this guy didn’t have his gun and put an end to it, the carnage could have been horrific

Good guy gets honorable mention, I just hope family does not try to sue because he was a good boy and he mowed lawns for free. I hope he does keep a low profile and media does not publish his address or work place
In Indiana one can not be sued/face civil litigation with a justified shooting. Wether cut and dried with the Greenwood mall example or one is charged and acquitted Indiana law protects them from civil suits!

No sense in getting upset over this, the left will always be like this, they will never change, To them, bring unarmed and helpless is what they actually want, we all know this, to me, this guy saved many lives and is a hero, yea the mall said no guns, but if this guy didn’t have his gun and put an end to it, the carnage could have been horrific
Yep, the truth is most of those folks live in a fantasy bubble with no idea about how the real-world works, and then there are the rest of us. The same folks probably never got their hands dirty doing work and would be lost if their devices didn't work. I recall many young folks, college students usually, who came out with us on patrol ride along. They consistently had liberal notions of how policing ought to be done but had a totally different outlook after a full shift of dealing with drunks, abusers, and various other miscreants. I wager the young hero has strong conservative values and will be an asset to his community for many years to come.
1658178707348.png

Last edited:
Exactly. All the malls I visit in my area say no weapons allowed however I carry anyway.

I haven't been in a mall in 20 years. Of course here in the STL metro area most of them have long ago closed down. Goes something like this. Metro-Link ( our version of the subway) extends out to the county and puts stations next to malls. Malls are over run with young, urban punks fighting and stealing. Mall closes down.

We used to have 5 big ones. West County, South County, North County, Chesterfield and Crestwood. The West County Mall never had a metro link. It's the only one left.

Exactly. All the malls I visit in my area say no weapons allowed however I carry anyway.
They should change their sign to say what it actually means ”only victims allowed".

I carry everywhere in NH and I only once came across a business with a sign that said ”no guns allowed". It was a new independently owed T-Mobile cell phone store that only lasted a few months before they closed shop. I refused to give them my business and went to another location for a couple new phones.

They should change their sign to say what it actually means ”only victims allowed".

I carry everywhere in NH and I only once came across a business with a sign that said ”no guns allowed". It was a new independently owed T-Mobile cell phone store that only lasted a few months before they closed shop. I refused to give them my business and went to another location for a couple new phones.
553C1AB0-3849-4D37-BDE8-41D09A2C673B.gif

Mr. Dicken had no military or police background, but according to ABC News:
"...Sapirman entered the mall and walked into a bathroom, where he spent about an hour before he emerged and opened fire. He said investigators believe Sapirman spent that time preparing and possibly assembling a disassembled rifle that he had brought in his backpack. He ended up firing 24 rounds within two minutes.

The chief said Dicken fired 10 rounds from his handgun, and that as he fired, Sapirman “attempted to retreat back into the restroom and failed, and fell to the ground after being shot."

“He engaged the gunman from quite a distance with a handgun and was very proficient in that, very tactically sound. And as he moved to close in on the suspect, he was also motioning for people to exit behind him,” Ison said of Dicken...
But another article in The Federalist states:
Meanwhile, Moms Demand Action founder Shannon Watts took a swipe at the good guy with a gun and the Second Amendment, and Kris Brown, president of the anti-gun Brady Campaign, smeared him as a “vigilante.”
eek.gif

The man is a hero and he saved lives that day!

Mr Dicken should be given the key to the city for his heroic action.
Not sure if anyone else saw the news conference but the police chief was talking about how that 22 year old young man stayed cool under fire and made sure people behind him made it to the exits while firing 10 rounds at a significant distance with proficiency.
He lived 45 minutes from that mall and was shopping with his girlfriend.
A higher power put that man in the right place at the right time.
A true hero indeed.

Not sure if anyone else saw the news conference but the police chief was talking about how that 22 year old young man stayed cool under fire and made sure people behind him made it to the exits while firing 10 rounds at a significant distance with proficiency.
He lived 45 minutes from that mall and was shopping with his girlfriend.
A higher power put that man in the right place at the right time.
A true hero indeed.
I'm happy to see the local authorities are standing behind this young man and treating him the right way.

I do wish the media would not focus so much attention on the now deceased criminal as this brings the morbid fame most of these killers are looking for and only encourages other lunatics.

I'm happy to see the local authorities are standing behind this young man and treating him the right way.

I do wish the media would not focus so much attention on the now deceased criminal as this brings the morbid fame most of these killers are looking for and only encourages other lunatics.
Agreed. The news and law enforcement need to stop identifying these morons as all that does is glorify them when in reality they are pond scum.
When they use their name it makes them human when in fact they are soulless animals.

many times, after an event such as this recent shooting, the news (at least here) only mention the shooters name all of maybe 1 time. after that, he is typically called "the shooter"

i wish i could recall, what person (LEO or politician) made a statement to the fact that, in the future we will not name the killer as to make him some sort of the well known infamous person for the records, like the criminals of many decades ago, like John Dillon, Baby Face Nelson, etc,etc....

look up "past criminals" or such, their names pop up..

not so much nowadays for mass killers.

we need to only remember the victims, and families....and hope to never recall the killer, who is indeed lower than whale snot

The chief in Odessa Texas refused to name the shooter to deny him notoriety. That should be standard procedure or the media but of course they are unprincipled

The chief in Odessa Texas refused to name the shooter to deny him notoriety. That should be standard procedure or the media but of course they are unprincipled
Good for him.

Back