testtest

Good morning - last Saturday in Feb.

Sld1959

Hellcat
Good morning from Michigan on this last Saturday in February. It's nice and crisp cold here but pretty with the frost on the windows.

To quote Dickins... No fog, no mist. Clear, bright, jovial, stirring, cold—cold, piping for the blood to dance to—golden sunlight; Heavenly sky; sweet fresh air.

Just got back from an hour in the range. Now cleaning to do today. Think I will crank up the heaters and do it to this nice view.

Have a splendid day...

20220226_094535.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning from Michigan on this last Saturday in February. It's nice and crisp cold here but pretty with the frost on the windows.

To quote Dickins... No fog, no mist. Clear, bright, jovial, stirring, cold—cold, piping for the blood to dance to—golden sunlight; Heavenly sky; sweet fresh air.

Just got back from an hour in the range. Now cleaning to do today. Think I will crank up the heaters and do it to this nice view.

Have a splendid day...

View attachment 25129
Vice nice shot !!! ENJOY it’s clear as hell it’s California I got shorts on I ain’t going to lie

Vice nice shot !!! ENJOY it’s clear as hell it’s California I got shorts on I ain’t going to lie
I have to admit I am looking forwards to shorts weather, even though I love winter. Seems the driving bus in winter gets harder every year. Driving in a below zero bus, I cannot drive wearing a coat, with a block of ice steering wheel seems to get into my bones and linger longer these days.

Last edited:

Have a splendid day...

View attachment 25129
This guy "Dickins", whom you quote ................. did he just fall out of his bed on his head on that "cold, piping for the blood to dance to" morning? ......... Yeh, that must be what happened, he fell on his head !!!!!! ;):):):):):)

This ol' country boy gets uncomfortable at about 70F, and downright cold at <65F, and could never seem to put on enough clothes to stay warm and still be able to move my body. I could always tolerate the cold, but also always hated it.

These days the best part of my day is that I can stay inside in the climate controlled environment, or I can go outside into the sunshine and fresh air. And when I do go outside, I don't have to be concerned about slippin' and fallin' on my head in the snow/ice !!!! LOL! LOL! y'all.

This guy "Dickins", whom you quote ................. did he just fall out of his bed on his head on that "cold, piping for the blood to dance to" morning? ......... Yeh, that must be what happened, he fell on his head !!!!!! ;):):):):):)

This ol' country boy gets uncomfortable at about 70F, and downright cold at <65F, and could never seem to put on enough clothes to stay warm and still be able to move my body. I could always tolerate the cold, but also always hated it.

These days the best part of my day is that I can stay inside in the climate controlled environment, or I can go outside into the sunshine and fresh air. And when I do go outside, I don't have to be concerned about slippin' and fallin' on my head in the snow/ice !!!! LOL! LOL! y'all.
JJ you live in Florida don’t you ?

It's a quote from Dickins Christmas Carol.

Glad you can stay in your comfort zone. Just like I can, hated Floida when I was there in summer once. I will take 20 below over 95 with 10,000 percent humidity any day.

Back