testtest

Goodbye P365XL, Hello P365X Macro

Th@tGuy

Elite
Sure I didn't need to get rid of the XL, and I could've waited for the Macro grip modules. However when I walked into Clyde Amory yesterday, it's like the Macro was calling my name, so I went and traded off a couple of handguns, one being the XL and the other the XDS Mod 2 OSP I recently purchased and next thing you know I filling out the paperwork and checking out with the Macro in hand.

20221102_194740.jpg

20221102_170146~2.jpg

20221103_182831.jpg

Sure I didn't need to get rid of the XL, and I could've waited for the Macro grip modules. However when I walked into Clyde Amory yesterday, it's like the Macro was calling my name, so I went and traded off a couple of handguns, one being the XL and the other the XDS Mod 2 OSP I recently purchased and next thing you know I filling out the paperwork and checking out with the Macro in hand.

View attachment 32124

View attachment 32125

View attachment 32126
Very nice, haven’t seen one yet at my shop, congrats!

View attachment 32124

View attachment 32125

View attachment 32126
Nice pick-up, congratulations. I picked one up last week myself. I was a bit disappointed at my LGS and argued a bit about their price. I was charged $840 for it where I saw it online at several outlets going for $799. I still made out OK, as the added shipping and transfer cost would have put it above the price I got it for. It's only that my LGS will usually come in at the online prices or below that got me a bit riled.
Well anyways, good luck with yours Th@tGuy

Nice pick-up, congratulations. I picked one up last week myself. I was a bit disappointed at my LGS and argued a bit about their price. I was charged $840 for it where I saw it online at several outlets going for $799. I still made out OK, as the added shipping and transfer cost would have put it above the price I got it for. It's only that my LGS will usually come in at the online prices or below that got me a bit riled.
Well anyways, good luck with yours Th@tGuy
The other LGS had them marked for $850, but the one I purchased from was marked at the $799 price.

The other LGS had them marked for $850, but the one I purchased from was marked at the $799 price.
Yeah, I told them down at my LGS that I bet they drop the price to $799 or below when they realize how many out there are selling at that price. Unfortunately my LGS's policy won't match a lower price even if they dropped it after I walked out of the store paying the higher price. I ordered this firearm from them about 2 weeks ago, so the price is set after their markup on what they got it for, so no real room for them to lower the price at that time. I could have walked, as they don't require any payment up front for any orders, but since I was there, I decide to just buy it.

Yeah, I told them down at my LGS that I bet they drop the price to $799 or below when they realize how many out there are selling at that price. Unfortunately my LGS's policy won't match a lower price even if they dropped it after I walked out of the store paying the higher price. I ordered this firearm from them about 2 weeks ago, so the price is set after their markup on what they got it for, so no real room for them to lower the price at that time. I could have walked, as they don't require any payment up front for any orders, but since I was there, I decide to just buy it.
I would've ordered mines from Bass Pro online and went to pick it up, but my local one didn't have it in stock and I didn't want to wait for shipping, Bass Pro has a military discount program so I would've paid less than that. However it's okay, I got what I wanted.

Back