testtest

Goodbye P365XL, Hello P365X Macro

Nice, I was planning on getting the Macro regardless as soon as I seen it in person in the lgs I went to. Besides I was going to go buy something anyways and when I seen it I was like I'll get it. Like I said I had the cash on hand but I decided to get rid of the XD-s and didn't feel the need to keep the XL if I decided on the Macro. I really want to see if Wilson Combat will make a grip module for the Macro eventually.
Have you fired the Macro and is there a difference between it and the XL? Do you like the built in comp?

Have you fired the Macro and is there a difference between it and the XL? Do you like the built in comp?
Yes I shot it, biggest difference between it and the XL is that with the longer grip I can get a better purchase on it. As far as the built in comp, to me it works. Very flat shooter, and accurate as hell. Also put a Riton 3 Tactix Mprd 2 on it. Yes it's considered a budget optic but it's solid; put it this way it's a hell of a lot better than the SIG Romeo zero or the Elite zero. For 89.99 bulk package deal you get aluminum housing, shake awake, auto adjust, and a lifetime warranty. I'm just waiting on my holster so I'll be able to carry it, hopefully I'll get it before Thanksgiving.

Attachments

• 16686452162648823565322019314311.jpg
    16686452162648823565322019314311.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 66
Glad to hear you like it. Even though I am not a sig guy this pistol does interest me. I will keep an eye out for a gun store that is willing to sell at MSRP locally-"within a 100 miles" and maybe will give Sig another try. I did not have good luck with P365 when it first came out and Sig customer service was not what I call customer orientated. Thanks for your response.

Glad to hear you like it. Even though I am not a sig guy this pistol does interest me. I will keep an eye out for a gun store that is willing to sell at MSRP locally-"within a 100 miles" and maybe will give Sig another try. I did not have good luck with P365 when it first came out and Sig customer service was not what I call customer orientated. Thanks for your response.
No problem, I never had an issue with my XL so hopefully my Macro will have the same track record. I'm sure you'll find one for MSRP.

Back