testtest

Gotta love MidwayUSA

I like Midway but my go to is Brownells. I can find mostly everything at Brownells. If by chance I can’t find it at Brownells I check Midway. Brownells also gives a Law Enforcement discount on certain items. You have to be enrolled in the program. I joined it years ago, but I think they still offer it. I also like their shipping program. I forget what it’s called but for a annual fee shipping is free.

I like Midway but my go to is Brownells. I can find mostly everything at Brownells. If by chance I can’t find it at Brownells I check Midway. Brownells also gives a Law Enforcement discount on certain items. You have to be enrolled in the program. I joined it years ago, but I think they still offer it. I also like their shipping program. I forget what it’s called but for a annual fee shipping is free.
another favorite of mine as well.

it's called Edge Program

and i just signed up, it is $49.99 for 1 year's worth

Brownells EDGE makes shopping with us easy and convenient. Place as many orders as you want and receive FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING on most orders for a $49.95 annual membership fee. Brownells EDGE also provides you Waived FFL Processing Fee, discounts on Overnight Shipping, and pays for itself in just a few orders.

Last edited:
I just bought some Hornady reloading supplies on Optics Planet for a huge discount. I picked up a 10 pack of the Hornady Lock'n load bushings for $35.00 which is dirt cheap considering they sell for $16 at Bass Pro for a 2 pack.

These bushings make switching dies super quick and they don't need to be readjusted when you swap them out.

I picked up some dies and shell holders also for roughly 50% off and everything had free shipping.

Back