testtest

Grabagun.com

Th@tGuy

Elite
I made a few successful past purchases from GAG (shipping was quick, under 4 days), currently waiting on a new order now. Since then, for whatever reason I've come across quite a few negative reviews regarding them. Now that I'm approaching day 7 of my firearm purchase without any update I'm starting to get a not so good feeling of this experience. Don't get me wrong I'm a patient guy but reading those reviews about orders going past 10 days and having to call GAG just for them to say "oh we'll have to refund because we ran out of stock" without notifying the customer has me on the fence. Am I overreacting? Or has GAG gotten worst and I'm just now hearing about it?

I made a few successful past purchases from GAG (shipping was quick, under 4 days), currently waiting on a new order now. Since then, for whatever reason I've come across quite a few negative reviews regarding them. Now that I'm approaching day 7 of my firearm purchase without any update I'm starting to get a not so good feeling of this experience. Don't get me wrong I'm a patient guy but reading those reviews about orders going past 10 days and having to call GAG just for them to say "oh we'll have to refund because we ran out of stock" without notifying the customer has me on the fence. Am I overreacting? Or has GAG gotten worst and I'm just now hearing about it?
I have never had a problem with GAG. Got my first gun from them, SA Garrison in 45 acp, and several boxes of ammo. My daughter also used them to get her first gun without issue. Of course we live in Dallas and they are only about 15 minutes from me. Send them a message and ask for the status of your order.

I have never had a problem with GAG. Got my first gun from them, SA Garrison in 45 acp, and several boxes of ammo. My daughter also used them to get her first gun without issue. Of course we live in Dallas and they are only about 15 minutes from me. Send them a message and ask for the status of your order.
This will be my second firearm from them, my first was like 3 or 4 years ago. Just back then I didn't notice many negative reviews as I've came across recently.

Dillon Precision is really pi$$ing me off right now! Phone rings 1 or 2 times then disconnects. No email contact, can't reset password and many other issues! The worst thing is I need some items from them. Hopefully you have better luck with GAG contact!
Since we're complaining about stuff, Midway is pissing me off. Again. I could drive there in less than 2 hours, but it takes 9 days for anything I buy from them to get here. And Larry has the nerve to send me an email telling me he has always been a stickler for fast shipping and he's happy to say my order is on it's way. Ordered on the 4th, delivery date is on the 13th.

Since we're complaining about stuff, Midway is pissing me off. Again. I could drive there in less than 2 hours, but it takes 9 days for anything I buy from them to get here. And Larry has the nerve to send me an email telling me he has always been a stickler for fast shipping and he's happy to say my order is on it's way. Ordered on the 4th, delivery date is on the 13th.
I have to retract this statement. The UPS tracking had it coming Monday, but it came today.

Apparently they read my thoughts on hear yesterday and I got the shipping notification about 15 minutes after posting this. Firearm is due to be delivered tomorrow.

Everything is fine at grab a gun until it’s their turn to be a professional arms and ammunition dealer.

There’s an unparalleled hndjb named landon mata, yes landon, who actually thinks if he spouts a couple of sku numbers that anything wrong with the order that grab a gun is supposed to inspect prior to shipping is automatically the consumer’s problem. Customer loyalty means nothing to this bag of dks. First clue should have been that name. As long as you’re willing to take the chance that nothing will go wrong with your purchase, I highly recommend landon and grab a gun.

Thanks landon, I’m a state employee. There are 21 counties and 564 municipalities in my state. I’m going to send a bulletin board post letting every enthusiast know what a swell guy and a top notch representative you are. This place already has a sht reputation. Too many other highly rated sellers to continue to buy from this one way mess of a company.

Hi,

I'm in the "GAG is OK" camp. I've ordered from them only a few times, couple of firearms and some ammo. I generally like to buy from the LGS but when you can save $200 or more it's hard not to take that deal.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back