testtest

Grabagun.com

I've ordered from them a few times over the years, and have spent a lot of money with them. Below are some, not all, of my orders. They are G2G. I guess the saying is true. You can't make everyone happy, but at least in GAG's case the overwhelming number of their customers are happy.

I'm guessing @Jt3 is a drive-by making his rounds across the web to bash GAG, so he'll probably will never see this comment.... Via context clues, sounds to me like he purchased a firearm from GAG, had it transferred to him via FFL, and then attempted to go through GAG because he later found an issue with his gun that he didn't inspect because his transfer. It was his responsibility to inspect the firearm before the transfer, and GAG says as much on their website. Most online retailers do not unpack and inspect all of the firearms they ship out NIB, and that's why they have a policy for the customer to inspect BEFORE taking possession. 🙄

Resizer_17021122824971.jpegResizer_17021123189985.jpeg
Resizer_17021123045833.jpegResizer_17021148986231.jpeg

Last edited:
I have ordered ammo several times from Grab-A-Gun, and never had a problem. It was shipped and delivered as expected, and the price was right. I have not purchased a firearm from them, but I would probably not buy a gun online from any source. Some things need to be purchased in person. Guns and automobiles are among them.

I have ordered ammo several times from Grab-A-Gun, and never had a problem. It was shipped and delivered as expected, and the price was right. I have not purchased a firearm from them, but I would probably not buy a gun online from any source. Some things need to be purchased in person. Guns and automobiles are among them.
i have never bought a gun or anything in fact from Grab-a-gun, but i have bought a few guns online from Gunbroker from very reputable gun dealers. each had very high ratings, and the prices were not out of line. the downside is many times credit card fee's.

i don't buy guns online anymore, but it is a viable source if the LGS does not have what you want. one just needs to check the customer reviews/ratings of the gun dealer.

I only buy guns online from reputable sellers. I have a decent size collection of firearms, and 95% of them were brought online from a vendor or private seller. I avoid buying from LGS because I can usually find the same gun online for $100 or much more less, and I'm not in the business of making non tax deductible $100(s) of dollars in donations. Plus, some online FFLs still do not charge tax to out of state residents, so that's $30-$60 more savings depending on the price.

I buy online, it ships to my FFL, and at that point I can inspect the firearm in person before I decide to take ownership. If there's an issue, the vendor will replace it with a different one. In all my years, I never had to reject a firearm I purchased online.

I have never bought anything from the sites mentioned here, but I’ve bought guns from PSA and Guns.com. Both were very quick and communicated very well. The only thing that was different this last time with Guns.com, was after the initial notification that my order had been submitted, that was it. I figured that because of the Black Friday sale rush, they were swamped, and I’m patient. I got a call from my FFL guy three days later to tell me the gun had arrived.

I checked my account on Guns and to this day it still says my order is in fulfillment and I’ve received no communication from them. I suspect they were swamped and fulfillment was the most important thing. So I’m not going to complain.

It’s always a good idea to keep your eyes on reviews. Things happen and if it becomes a pattern, it’s time to move on.

Back