testtest

Grips came in

youngolddude

Professional
Despite receiving an email saying the grips would be delayed until the 9th, they came yesterday (5th). Dark blue/black goes nicely with the gray cerakote finish. Came with screws, o rings and wrench. Nice fit and I can reach the magazine button easier. Less than $20 delivered.

Attachments

• mounted grips.jpg
    mounted grips.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
Despite receiving an email saying the grips would be delayed until the 9th, they came yesterday (5th). Dark blue/black goes nicely with the gray cerakote finish. Came with screws, o rings and wrench. Nice fit and I can reach the magazine button easier. Less than $20 delivered.
Those are really nice, congrats!!

awesome, i saw them on amazon and thought now way for that price would they look good or fit
i was wrong .......i see
thank you for sharing
color combination is Top notch

Cool Hand used to be the predominant 1911 G10 grips seller on Amazon. They're nice grips, excellent fit at a bargain price. They offered a great variety of colors and 1911 grip options. More recently they don't offer as much as compared to the current predominant seller called Guuun G10 grips. You found a great deal.

Have multiple Cool Hand grips, for the price they are good to go, of course Chinese made. I met them at the Shot Show, I wish they would Amazon their whole catalog they have some other cool stuff.

Back