MILBOLTNUT
Alpha
other than cutting in pork or whatever, how can it be made tastier ?
Do you like venison? Thats my first question.other than cutting in pork or whatever, how can it be made tastier ?
Is this a a serious question?other than cutting in pork or whatever, how can it be made tastier ?
Uhhh! that's a sin.cutting in pork
other than cutting in pork or whatever, how can it be made tastier ?
I thought about while driving tonight..... not tastier but to bind it. Chili.Do you like venison? Thats my first question.
Second, what do you plan to use with it.?
- it makes great base for Chili
- add favorite burger seasonings and make a good hamburger. Dont overcook it. I top with Blue Cheese and Arugula.
- Italian Style meatballs
- stuffed peppers
-tacos…
Use wherever you need burger
We call em sloppy does round here lol.I’ve gone to beef fat in burger much improved in my opinion. Prep is the largest factor in my opinion. Loin chops on the grill, plenty of stew meat the rest burger. Roasts dry out so easily I’ve given up on them.
I guess I choose venison when the menu can show it in its best light. I don’t try to make it something that it isn’t. Ribs, seriously? God put hogs on earth for that. Tender juicy pot roast? beef gets the nod. Chili ? now we’re talking venison , sloppy joes ditto, stroganoff it’s perfect.