testtest

Gun Control May 17

I am 100% disabled and so is my wife. I'm 81 she is 75. Retreat isn't an option for us. I know what is said about the rule for retreat is and so do the officers we will come into contact with. They know us. We shoot together and share coffee. A more caring and good folks you will never find anywhere. Personally life in prison is not very long for me if it ever came to that but I doubt it will ever come to that. One of the things I intend to do when Nebraska does pass conceal carry is go back to my roots and hold free classes in the law and responsibilities for conceal carry.
https://constitutionalcarry.blogspot.com/
A basic outline for my FREE classes. Believe me I hope I never have to use my gun but I will if I need to. My way.
Do you really understand what the second amendment to the constitution is for? It isn't for hunters rights but a way for the citizenry to stand up to aggression and against the government if it becomes necessary. RE: the federalist Papers.

Thomas Jefferson was quoted: “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

Because the Second Amendment to the constitution wasn't in original copy of the constitution but added after because the founding fathers saw the need to protect your rights to self defense against threats local and outside the U.S. They were very smart folks to add this later. Another country would have to think very hard about ever taking us on because of the number of guns owned by the citizenry here. A lot of us would have no compunction about becoming "Minute Men" again and they know it.

I’m not telling them to do things that will put them in prison, is what I’m doing.
In other words you want to run down folks that are trying but do nothing but kabitz us who try something.Get involved with the NRA not just join. Learn what your law makers stand on the subject and try to get involved in their decision making. Talk to your law enforcement officers and see where they stand on this subject. Tlak is cheep. go to work for us all even if we do sometimes disagree we both want the same things. actually try and help the right law makers get elected. Get out and actually work for what you believe in.

Last edited:
Run down folks who tell people to do stupid things that will put them in prison, yes.
Did you ever visit my blog? You might get a better understanding of my thought if you did. At least I'm not setting on my back sides and doing nothing. I;ll be on the phones later working for my choice for govenor of Nebraska so I want be on here much longer to argue with you. P.S. He'll win because folks like me went to work to get him in office. Bet you will still be troling for your next quarell.

Did you ever visit my blog? You might get a better understanding of my thought if you did. At least I'm not setting on my back sides and doing nothing. I;ll be on the phones later working for my choice for govenor of Nebraska so I want be on here much longer to argue with you. P.S. He'll win because folks like me went to work to get him in office. Bet you will still be troling for your next quarell.

Yeah, I’m not checking out your blog.

You are not worth it.

Hans we are not that far apart. we both want our guns and we both want law and order. I know I'll never turn you because you don't want to learn what I believe in. My blog would probably make some sens to you and some wouldn't. I can see some of your points but still believe in myself. I wouldn't stoop to name calling for any reason. It never gets the point across.

I love my wife and the only way you will walk away from a SEROUS threat to her is two carrying in a bag.
In your favor Nebraska does have a law that a perp can't come back on you in a court of law if you have used force to stop them from harming you or others in the submission of a crime.
Not exactly. It’s a pre-emption law. Like Missouri’s. It hinges on it being a justifiable self defense shooting. Even in Missouri, who has arguably the most 2A friendly gun laws in the nation, you cannot justifiably shoot people who don’t present a threat. Putting multiple rounds into a guy who’s laying on the ground dead or no longer a threat is not justifiable.

I wouldn't pull a gun unless it was a really bad threat. I seriously want my version of things to be the only version told. Just wounding someone that has tried to hurt me or mom doesn't make sense. To many times folks get into trouble when the perp tries to come back in a court of law. As far as my ability to use one like I said earlier I was on the navy rifle and pistol team. I started using a 12 ga. and 22 at an early age in Western North Carolina. City folks seem to think their words are the only one that counts. Rural life is quite a bit diffrent than city life. Help from the police can be 15 to 30 minutes away in an emergency. God bless those folks but they can' be close all the time. We got one police man that covers two towns, a couple of sheriff deputies to cover the whole county and one Highway patrolman to cover 3 counties. They encourage us to call when we can but time is not on our side. We have to be our own help a lot of the times. I would never pull a gun unless it was dam necessary. Our police feel a lot better knowing if they need help we are there to help them if they need it. Love those boys and would protect them if they need it as fast as I would threats against my family.
I believe you’ve made your point perfectly clear and what your talking about has been discussed openly many times on this forum however what your failing to see or understand is that although you do have the right to do what you want to do this forum is sponsored by Springfield Armory and we as members work hard to not put that company in a bad position, you also fail to understand that in the event you do get caught up in a defensive shooting to protect yourself and your wife and the assailant is found with 15 holes in him/her and 12 line up with holes under him/her and the subsequent investigation finds you talking about a mag dump on a gun forum then your burnt toast.

My suggestion is this is called a draw and move on.

Not exactly. It’s a pre-emption law. Like Missouri’s. It hinges on it being a justifiable self defense shooting. Even in Missouri, who has arguably the most 2A friendly gun laws in the nation, you cannot justifiably shoot people who don’t present a threat. Putting multiple rounds into a guy who’s laying on the ground dead or no longer a threat is not justifiable.
yes here to

Back