testtest

Gun Control Orgs Use Atlanta Shootings to Argue for Firearm Purchase Waiting Periods

A critical/important clarification to my previous post #40 ..... in no way was my post intended to negatively describe all Muslims nor the Islamic religion in general. My intent was to try to demonstrate/describe the total asininity of the mindset of blaming all for the actions of one.

Does anyone else see this guy is being used as a pawn to push the current administration’s agenda? He purchased the AR15 6 days ago then goes on this rampage. This is truly a horrible tragedy and my heart hurts for the family of those lost but I’m sorry that I can’t help to wonder if someone put him up to this.
I’ll stop right there and let that sink in.
Let me please add this, this supermarket is owned by Kroger’s and last year Kroger’s and all the food stores under that parent umbrella band guns in all there stores creating gun free zones. Well we all know how that works out for the criminals don’t we.

Last edited:
Does anyone else see this guy is being used as a pawn to push the current administration’s agenda? He purchased the AR15 6 days ago then goes on this rampage. This is truly a horrible tragedy and my heart hurts for the family of those lost but I’m sorry that I can’t help to wonder if someone put him up to this.
Let me please add this, this supermarket is owned by Kroger’s and last year Kroger’s and all the food stores under that parent umbrella band guns in all there stores creating gun free zones. Well we all know how that works out for the criminals don’t we.
I had the same thought.

The only thing I see as counter to that idea is...they would have picked a white male, not a Muslim. The Left loves Muslims, and they HATE white men.

Not to go too far off-topic, but Kroger, and Walmart, at least in Kentucky, stated they no longer permitted open carry in their stores.

As I recall, both stores requested their customers not open carry as opposed to an outright ban.

It does seem a little convenient that all of a sudden we are having mass shootings when some of our elected representation is trying to convince folks to ignore our Constitution. My wife was a fan of the TV show "Scandal" so I watched it with her. We are binging the show "24" now. Watching those shows certainly makes you wonder what actually goes on behind the scenes. For example, I haven't seen or heard anything lately about prosecuting those responsible for the FBI lieing a few years ago to accomplish a political agenda. Things like that have a way of just fading away.

Not to go too far off-topic, but Kroger, and Walmart, at least in Kentucky, stated they no longer permitted open carry in their stores.
From what I understand it’s nation wide, all Walmart stores and everything owned by Kroger. I don’t open carry and my conceal carry can’t be seen so I don’t care. If I’m out and about I’m packing. You just never know what you’re going to run into.

From what I was understand the store was a “ Gun free” zone. The shooter is also alleged to be prone to fits of violence, extremely intolerant of religions other than his own and sympathetic to terrorists and terrorism.

Back