testtest

Gun Mistakes in Movies & TV

The worst Ive seen was in the walking dead. Season 1episode 1. Rick tells his buddy to make sure theres a round in the chamber and the safety off. Its a Glock. Dude does the motion like hes taking a safety off. 🙄😂

The worst Ive seen was in the walking dead. Season 1episode 1. Rick tells his buddy to make sure theres a round in the chamber and the safety off. Its a Glock. Dude does the motion like hes taking a safety off. 🙄😂
God, we could start an entire thread on gun mistakes just in The Walking Dead....

God, we could start an entire thread on gun mistakes just in The Walking Dead....
Indeed. Lol. I see so many people in that show making excellent shots with just the front sights of their AR. Of they have a rear sight and its just folded but the shoot anyways 🤣

I remember laughing with my wife about that image. We had to pause it to give us time to collect ourselves.

How about Heat? Pacino & DeNiro. I thought that was a good film . Dont know why anyone would vote a heavy HK91 into a heist but still somewhat believable.

Ok, original Magnum P.I., his Colt is supposed to be a .45acp, but, if you notice in the opening credits where it shows him slamming the magazine into it, it’s a 9mm magazine, also at times, his “Colt” sure looks like either a Star or Llama pistol with external extractor.

Back