testtest

Gun order wait time

I just ordered a Saint Victor AR 10 and I am just wondering what is the approximate wait time?
Wait times are not set by the manufacturer's. These are from the store you bought the firearm from. The firearms stores buy their inventory from a gun broker not the manufacturer direct.

Where did you purchase your rifle? Was it a local store or online?

Wait times are not set by the manufacturer's. These are from the store you bought the firearm from. The firearms stores buy their inventory from a gun broker not the manufacturer direct.

Where did you purchase your rifle? Was it a local store or online?
Funny, I have a friend that doesn't know anything about firearms but wanted to buy a Mossberg Shockwave during the 2020 riots. He asked where he could find one and I sent him two links of online places that had them. One was Proven Arms and Outfitters, and the other was Palmetto State Armory. After several hours he emails me back saying he just ordered one and how long should he expect to wait until he gets it shipped to his home. I told him it doesn't work that way and to immediately call the place he ordered it from (I forget which of the two list above he ordered it from), and explain that he needed to ship it to a local FFL for BGC etc., and if they could help him find one close to where he resides. Fortunately they were able to assist him and he was able to pick it up after successfully passing his Background Check. He confided that he didn't know this was the procedure and thought it could be sent directly to his house. I told him not to worry about it as some in congress apparently think that's the way it works as well (and I not talking about C&R licensed purchases which is a whole other story). :sneaky:;)

You mean you cannot have guns sent straight to your house?

But the talking heads on tv say it happens all the time, haha.

It took Grab less than a week to get my Saint V to the door of the FFL.

I’m a cheapskate and if I wanted to save on shipping/handling I can to walk in with a wheelbarrow and buy the whole display case according to those tv talking (brainless) heads saying “anyone can just walk in pay over the counter and walk out“ with all sorts of evil guns.

It will depend on where they receive their inventory from. If they can order factory direct that may speed up the process. If they purchase through another distributor it may take longer. How many AR10's Springfield is producing is the wild card here. Can GT give you an estimate in terms of when they expect it to arrive?

More like a "locational" one... one I would have remedied long ago if it weren't for elder family care responsibilities but... following the example of Christ my Savior... others before self 🙂

It took Grab less than a week to get my Saint V to the door of the FFL.

I’m a cheapskate and if I wanted to save on shipping/handling I can to walk in with a wheelbarrow and buy the whole display case according to those tv talking (brainless) heads saying “anyone can just walk in pay over the counter and walk out“ with all sorts of evil guns.
That’s pretty much how we do it here in Texas. The only delay is how quickly you can fill out a 4473.

Back