testtest

Gun sales continue to soar

It's always been pretty much around here that if I can get a new gun into the house and into the gun room in a safe or on the rack, it's rare she will notice it ....... at least for some time, sometimes even a couple years. If/when she does notice, I just play shocked and surprised and say something like "Honey don't you remember a couple years ago when that buddy of mine was going to jail for shooting his wife and needed money, and I bought it from him for XXX hundred dollars? Surely you remember that honey, and how broken up I was about his predicament?

I use a similar strategy. I keep my guns in the safe or closet as discreetly as possible. I do not lie to my wife. When she finally notices something and asks if I bought a new gun, I honestly tell her, "We've had that for years."

It's always been pretty much around here that if I can get a new gun into the house and into the gun room in a safe or on the rack, it's rare she will notice it ....... at least for some time, sometimes even a couple years. If/when she does notice, I just play shocked and surprised and say something like "Honey don't you remember a couple years ago when that buddy of mine was going to jail for shooting his wife and needed money, and I bought it from him for XXX hundred dollars? Surely you remember that honey, and how broken up I was about his predicament?

She rarely says anymore after that ..... I'm sure she's just deep in thought trying to remember the incident when I bought that gun.

;);););););););) Yeh, y'all know that's right ...... right?
It’s scary to think that you have that many friends going to jail for shooting their wives. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😎🤠🙄😁

I love ammo in mags
Resized_20190115_184743(1).jpeg

Back