testtest

Gunbroker

Ditto what Hans says…

I’ve bought recently, there’s no fee from Gunbroker itself. Be sure to scroll down and read the seller’s terms - I seem to recall a couple times I’ve seen a junk fee or two there. But only rarely.

One tip: I like to look online to make sure the seller has a website, such as a gun store, that looks legit. I think most issues stem from sales by individuals versus established dealers.

Anyone have experience buying on Gunbroker ? Someone on there has a shotgun I want and my inclination is to wait and find it from an internet vendor, but that's because I have never bought anything there and I'm not familiar with the process.
i have bought quite a few handguns from highly rated dealers. absolutely never any problems.

there may be a credit card fee per the dealer you are buying from, and most certainly be aware that now if i recall, gunbroker collects sales taxes for all the states, or at least, many of them.

i have also contacted the gun dealers in emails (after the auctions) to see what else they had available, and when i did this, and bought from them..??

NEVER any sales tax or credit card fee's, since those sales are not going thru gunbroker..

just shipping charges apply

i have bought quite a few handguns from highly rated dealers. absolutely never any problems.

there may be a credit card fee per the dealer you are buying from, and most certainly be aware that now if i recall, gunbroker collects sales taxes for all the states, or at least, many of them.

i have also contacted the gun dealers in emails (after the auctions) to see what else they had available, and when i did this, and bought from them..??

NEVER any sales tax or credit card fee's, since those sales are not going thru gunbroker..

I am in contact with the seller as we speak. Coincidentally my state is the last one in the country to hold out on collecting sales tax on internet sales. They have passed the law, just haven't yet implemented the protocol.

This seller isn't charging a CC fee or shipping charges and is a legitimate. store front, gun shop.

Hoping it all works out.

Ditto what Hans says…

I’ve bought recently, there’s no fee from Gunbroker itself. Be sure to scroll down and read the seller’s terms - I seem to recall a couple times I’ve seen a junk fee or two there. But only rarely.

One tip: I like to look online to make sure the seller has a website, such as a gun store, that looks legit. I think most issues stem from sales by individuals versus established dealers.
yes, many issues stem from either individual sellers, or some sort of misunderstanding from the buyer. i have read many ratings reviews, and from what i gathered, the bulk of the complaints were buyers expecting more than what was advertised, as the (mostly gun dealers) still had very good ratings after one or two bad reviews.

I am in contact with the seller as we speak. Coincidentally my state is the last one in the country to hold out on collecting sales tax on internet sales. They have passed the law, just haven't yet implemented the protocol.

This seller isn't charging a CC fee or shipping charges and is a legitimate. store front, gun shop.

Hoping it all works out.
wishing you great luck and success and many more gunbroker purchases (if you want) in your future.

as a side note, even my LGS..??

buys from gunbroker.....i know, cuz at least 2 purchases i made at my LGS, had gunbroker labels on them..!!!

Interesting you mentioned CC Fee, now I won’t buy guns online there is gun store in Kentucky that charges a CC Fee on gun purchases, I bought my 1911 from them but won’t buy another gun from them for that reason.

Hoping it all works out.
New Hampshire doesn't even have a sales tax so no online tax here either....😜👍

Interesting you mentioned CC Fee, now I won’t buy guns online there is gun store in Kentucky that charges a CC Fee on gun purchases, I bought my 1911 from them but won’t buy another gun from them for that reason.
I think of the CC Fee as cheap insurance when purchasing something from Gun Broker or Guns International. The big problem on Gun Broker is that people are posting guns for sale using pictures of other people's guns that they have gotten off the net. An easy way to confirm that the seller has the item to ask for additional pictures. You have to go through an FFL for the transfer so that also adds some protection as well. Take extra precautions and all should go well.

yes, many issues stem from either individual sellers, or some sort of misunderstanding from the buyer. i have read many ratings reviews, and from what i gathered, the bulk of the complaints were buyers expecting more than what was advertised, as the (mostly gun dealers) still had very good ratings after one or two bad reviews.
Yeah, one or two bad reviews mixed in with over a hundred positives don’t worry me at all. Usually, it’s by someone that wouldn’t be happy no matter what they got.

In a couple of my buys, what I got was, imho, slightly better than advertised.

New Hampshire doesn't even have a sales tax so no online tax here either....😜👍
It is definitely prudent for the online buyer to be aware of the sales tax collection issue in your state, something out of context is when I lived in Connecticut the state was collecting a deposit on soda and beer cans/bottles that you got back when you returned the empty container, there was a gas station/convenience store very close to my house and one day after filling up I bought a Gatorade and the owner charged me a deposit, the problem was that container wasn’t included in the deposit program. When I called him out on it he gave me an attitude so I reported him to the state. When they audited his books they found he made thousands of dollars on fraudulent deposit charges and fined him.
Know the laws in the state you live in.

It is definitely prudent for the online buyer to be aware of the sales tax collection issue in your state, something out of context is when I lived in Connecticut the state was collecting a deposit on soda and beer cans/bottles that you got back when you returned the empty container, there was a gas station/convenience store very close to my house and one day after filling up I bought a Gatorade and the owner charged me a deposit, the problem was that container wasn’t included in the deposit program. When I called him out on it he gave me an attitude so I reported him to the state. When they audited his books they found he made thousands of dollars on fraudulent deposit charges and fined him.
No the laws in the state you live in.
yeah, i used to buy my beer in MA...because it was cheaper. i didn't pay attention to the sales slip, as i always paid cash. then one day i used my debit card, and saw the deposit tax as well.

never bought anymore beer in MA.

yeah, i used to buy my beer in MA...because it was cheaper. i didn't pay attention to the sales slip, as i always paid cash. then one day i used my debit card, and saw the deposit tax as well.

never bought anymore beer in MA.
Not sure it’s considered a tax as more of a recycling deposit to ensure the empty container didn’t end up in the land fill.
I had no problem with it as I collected the empties and returned them for sometimes some good money.

Transaction completed. I contacted the seller ( after looking and making sure they had a website and were legit) and asked a question about the firearm and the process buying through GB. He replied and offered to send me a link to his website, saving me out of state sales tax and him the GB fees.

Not sure it’s considered a tax as more of a recycling deposit to ensure the empty container didn’t end up in the land fill.
I had no problem with it as I collected the empties and returned them for sometimes some good money.
my thoughts are, if it waddles, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck

fee's are nothing more than taxes.

we are taxed to death in some states.

fee's are nothing more than a.......tax.

Back