testtest

Guns 101: Terms You Need To Know

Great article!

I hear so many people misusing words related to guns especially when I'm at the local the gun store's. By far the most thing I hear people saying incorrectly is calling magazines clips. I don't usually get involved trying to correct people I don't know on this example or any other misused term as to not come off as a know it all.

Great article!

I hear so many people misusing words related to guns especially when I'm at the local the gun store's. By far the most thing I hear people saying incorrectly is calling magazines clips. I don't usually get involved trying to correct people I don't know on this example or any other misused term as to not come off as a know it all.
I am with you on the clip/mag confusion and will only mention to family, friends, and newer shooters. I must admit that occasionally I will make the same D****d mistake.

I sometimes even hear gun owners call certain guns assault rifles. It reminds of the the famous line in Spaceballs: I'm surrounded by a**holes! Lol....
1584311465188.png

😂😂😂😂

Here's a term most may already know.

@BET7: it means gun hoarder who won't share his awesome collection of nerf guns with the rest of the kids at the playground.

Definition #2 One who is jealous that 10mmLife will one day surpass his collection with an even greater collection. 😜

Back