testtest

Guns of the North Hollywood Shootout

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuck,nuck,nuck,nuck ...... 😴
1583450128730.gif

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Yeah, the documentary I saw, detailed how the cops went to the gun store to get weapons that were close to on par with the weapons the gunmen had.
After this incident it triggered the police around the country to rethink basic crusier carry equipment and training for such an incident. A similar incident where the cops were unexpectedly out gunned happened on April 13th 1933 when the police surrounded Bonnie & Clyde and thought they had them until the guns started blazing and Bonnie opened up with the Bar rifle sending rounds through all the cover the police were using including a thick oak tree while making their escape.

After this incident it triggered the police around the country to rethink basic crusier carry equipment and training for such an incident. A similar incident where the cops were unexpectedly out gunned happened on April 13th 1933 when the police surrounded Bonnie & Clyde and thought they had them until the guns started blazing and Bonnie opened up with the Bar rifle sending rounds through all the cover the police were using including a thick oak tree while making their escape.
The cops were also outgunned when Annihilator opened up on the 2nd floor of Cyberdyne (Cyber Dynamics Systems Corporation). But he'd like us to forget about that, wouldn't he? :devilish:🀫🀐

Even though this thread is about a very serious and tragic topic, things do have a tendency to go off track once in a while. I must say, I have done a lot of laughing on this thread to the point my wife has asked me what is going on. You guys are the best!

Even though this thread is about a very serious and tragic topic, things do have a tendency to go off track once in a while. I must say, I have done a lot of laughing on this thread to the point my wife has asked me what is going on. You guys are the best!
Agree.....πŸ‘†

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back