testtest

H&K VP9

Just came in

20231216_130435.jpg

So I have been walking around with my unloaded/cocked SK in my AIWB for a couple days to get used to it and routinely working on the draw and safe reholster. I don't think I'm going to have any problems adjusting. Man is it faster. And more comfortable. I'll hit the range with it later today and get another 100 through it. Probably continue my walking around with it in the house in safe condition for another few days or week and then put it in the rotation. Wrong time of the year really, but we are still having some warmish days. I figure another month or so and it'll be the VP9 OWB until spring. Or maybe the SK OWB. I really like this gun.

Here's a question I don't think we've discussed much. What combination of side panels and back straps are you using ?

Although the P30 isn't quite the same ergonomics as the VP9 ( it is close) I use the same combo on the P30L, VP9 and VP9SK. Medium side panels and small back straps. It's the most comfortable, I shoot better and I can get to the paddles easier.

Here's a question I don't think we've discussed much. What combination of side panels and back straps are you using ?

Although the P30 isn't quite the same ergonomics as the VP9 ( it is close) I use the same combo on the P30L, VP9 and VP9SK. Medium side panels and small back straps. It's the most comfortable, I shoot better and I can get to the paddles.
I left my VP9 stock as it came out of the box.

Here's a question I don't think we've discussed much. What combination of side panels and back straps are you using ? Although the P30 isn't quite the same ergonomics as the VP9 ( it is close) I use the same combo on the P30L, VP9 and VP9SK. Medium side panels and small back straps. It's the most comfortable, I shoot better and I can get to the paddles.
Bassbob, I have the small all the way around for my P30L which works out very well great control and feel

Back