testtest

H&K VP9

Here's a question I don't think we've discussed much. What combination of side panels and back straps are you using ?

Although the P30 isn't quite the same ergonomics as the VP9 ( it is close) I use the same combo on the P30L, VP9 and VP9SK. Medium side panels and small back straps. It's the most comfortable, I shoot better and I can get to the paddles easier.
That’s what I use medium sides, small back.

Don't be jelly.
1703043083324.gif

Don't be jelly.
That felt pretty good to me too. I found the medium side panels filled my hands a little more and improved my grip.
HK makes good stuff my wife still carries her VP9 in retirement. I’m not currently carrying the P30L like HayesGreener I went back to the 1911 old habits are hard to break and I deployed with it for many years so the confidence level is super high.

I get bored
I switch out carry guns all the time.
I switch it up too. I have some 1911s and I have carried them in the past. Not much anymore. I do like a .45 though so I sometimes carry an XD Mod 2 and in summer I usually carry a Shield .45. I think the VP9SK is probably going to change things though. Most times I will probably have an HK of some sort on me. It's nice to be able to switch seamlessly between the VP9 and the SK.

I switch it up too. I have some 1911s and I have carried them in the past. Not much anymore. I do like a .45 though so I sometimes carry an XD Mod 2 and in summer I usually carry a Shield .45. I think the VP9SK is probably going to change things though. Most times I will probably have an HK of some sort on me. It's nice to be able to switch seamlessly between the VP9 and the SK.
Sig 228
Hi power
Browning .380 1911
Sig 320

My line up on the bench

Back