testtest

H&K VP9

I switch it up too. I have some 1911s and I have carried them in the past. Not much anymore. I do like a .45 though so I sometimes carry an XD Mod 2 and in summer I usually carry a Shield .45. I think the VP9SK is probably going to change things though. Most times I will probably have an HK of some sort on me. It's nice to be able to switch seamlessly between the VP9 and the SK.
I will say, there is always a SBR within reach

I grew up shotgun in hand.
I am an excellent shot for birds afly or skeet, trap, etc ..
Guess a shotgun means birds to me.. never been a “self defense” gun for me. Not that its not a perfect weapon for it… just not my first choice
I grew up the same way. Chasing quail and woodcock with pointers and brittanys. There hasn't been quail in huntable numbers here in decades.

Without opening a new thread. What are some of the communities Optic and mounting suggestions for the VP9?
I see Holosun is well liked. Thanks.
I very much like the Holosun SCS made for the VP9; it’s low, doesn’t require an adapter plate, and cowitnesses with standard height sights.

However, if you have a Tactical, you’ll need taller…I have a DeltaPoint on one of my other VP9’s (not a Tactical), and I like it quite a bit.

I very much like the Holosun SCS made for the VP9; it’s low, doesn’t require an adapter plate, and cowitnesses with standard height sights.

However, if you have a Tactical, you’ll need taller…I have a DeltaPoint on one of my other VP9’s (not a Tactical), and I like it quite a bit.
Sweet, even better that it was designed specifically for the VP9.
Thanks!
I have the standard model as of now. Yellow/Green front sight , blacked out rear sights. After seeing all these nice tactical models being posted not sure how long this one won’t have a sibling.

Whats strange is the tactical in fde does not come optic ready.
The black does. Makes no sense. Both use the same slide so why use the optic cut one on just the black?
Now it's fine with me as i dont intend to put an optic on it. But still makes no sense why it dont have the option.
Give it time.

I’m hoping they’ll release OR Tactical slides, like the L or Match kits.

Sweet, even better that it was designed specifically for the VP9.
Thanks!
I have the standard model as of now. Yellow/Green front sight , blacked out rear sights. After seeing all these nice tactical models being posted not sure how long this one won’t have a sibling.
If you have standard sights go with the SCS for sure. If you have suppressor height sights I would seriously consider changing them out for standard size tritium night sights and still going with the SCS. That said, my VP9 currently sports an optic ready slide with XS suppressor height sights and an adaptor plate and Holosun 507C GR. Which is also a great set up.

If you have standard sights go with the SCS for sure. If you have suppressor height sights I would seriously consider changing them out for standard size tritium night sights and still going with the SCS. That said, my VP9 currently sports an optic ready slide with XS suppressor height sights and an adaptor plate and Holosun 507C GR. Which is also a great set up.
I agree…unless you’re going to run a can on it; then the higher sights are nice.

Back