testtest

H&K VP9

Whats strange is the tactical in fde does not come optic ready.
The black does. Makes no sense. Both use the same slide so why use the optic cut one on just the black?
Now it's fine with me as i dont intend to put an optic on it. But still makes no sense why it dont have the option.
From what I understand the standard answer for HK oddities is “because you suck and HK hates you”.

If you have standard sights go with the SCS for sure. If you have suppressor height sights I would seriously consider changing them out for standard size tritium night sights and still going with the SCS. That said, my VP9 currently sports an optic ready slide with XS suppressor height sights and an adaptor plate and Holosun 507C GR. Which is also a great set up.
I’ve got one standard VP9 with regular sights and an SCS and one with suppressor height sights and a Holosun 507C. I actually prefer the 507C. I think if you are new to red dots that the small window on the SCS could be harder to work with. Also as a newbie I would want to be able to manually control the brightness settings which the SCS doesn’t really let you do. I’m with @HansGruber and like the DPP better than either of those, but it’s big and you’ll need suppressor height sights to cowitness. .

Suppressed. LH piston came in today.. of course after i came home from the range 😬

Octane9 suppressor

IMG_4760.jpeg

Back