testtest

Had a really good range day.

Sigrunner

Alpha
Took out some of my pistols today for a little pewpew therapy. A few of these had only been shot once so they were overdue for some range time. The one on top is my brothers FNX-45 Tactical. He wanted me to sight in his red dot. My Hellcat Pro ran like a dream as did my Echelon and my XD-M Elite in 10mm. My Prodigy ran flawless this time for the first time so I think all the upgrades are finally breaking in and settling in. The only one that gave me a problem was my Sig P322 but I honestly figured it would because I ran CCI Quiets and they just don't have enough power to make the slide go back far enough to grab the next round. Now I did have a few MiniMag and they worked great. And there is nothing better than having a great range day then coming home and cleaning these back up for the next trip.
IMG_1536.jpg

Took out some of my pistols today for a little pewpew therapy. A few of these had only been shot once so they were overdue for some range time. The one on top is my brothers FNX-45 Tactical. He wanted me to sight in his red dot. My Hellcat Pro ran like a dream as did my Echelon and my XD-M Elite in 10mm. My Prodigy ran flawless this time for the first time so I think all the upgrades are finally breaking in and settling in. The only one that gave me a problem was my Sig P322 but I honestly figured it would because I ran CCI Quiets and they just don't have enough power to make the slide go back far enough to grab the next round. Now I did have a few MiniMag and they worked great. And there is nothing better than having a great range day then coming home and cleaning these back up for the next trip.View attachment 54058
Gun day is Fun day !

All 4 of my semi .22’s wont cycle the CCI quiets . Not enough back pressure

Back