testtest

Halloween Ends

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Just got finished watching this on Peacock, my opinion, one of the worst movies in the Halloween franchise, pathetic story line, the ending was bad is all I can say, now don’t get me wrong, always been a big fan of this franchise, this last installment was a very big disappointment

Just got finished watching this on Peacock, my opinion, one of the worst movies in the Halloween franchise, pathetic story line, the ending was bad is all I can say, now don’t get me wrong, always been a big fan of this franchise, this last installment was a very big disappointment
Thanks for the heads up. I can take or leave these movies but my wife loves them (which is why i only let her use butter knives).

Jason X was actually a campy improvement over the direction the franchise had been heading since episode II.

I couldn't even finish watching the "Rings of Power" series on Amazon. It is so convoluted, confusing, none of the characters are likeable, in fact the main characters are annoying at best, detestable at worst. The Tolkien purist are up in arms they have so butchered the cannon of the Tolkien stories. For those of us, that just enjoyed the other stories, that might not register, but what does register, I am totally confused what is going on, and why have flashed back to the other side of the continent, just to watch nothing happen. Characters do one thing, have some rules, just too turn around and do the opposite or break their rules the next. Its an utter mess....

They say Amazon spent a Billion dollars on this mess. And they also say they have woke feminist writers, which while the woke stuff, other than apparently there are suddenly black and asian elves and dwarfs, as well black and asian members of a medieval white society, (but it is a land with elves, dwarfs and predecessors to hobits, so I just went with it) is otherwise pretty subtle, it shows more in just horrible the characters are, they seem to be what a toxic feminist thinks is a hero.

when the first installment showed he wasn't gonna die, i gave up. besides that Jamie Lee Curtis has aged, and she no longer has that smoking hot body she had in Trading Places and True Lies

I'm a big Halloween Michael Myers fan and I will say I was not all that happy with this last film. The pandemic delayed it's release and the anticipation surrounding it I couldn't wait to see it. The hyped it up pretty well online.

The original film and possibly the second one were ok. I mean they were scary when I was a kid. I actually remember buying the book when my mom took us to K-Mart when I was about 9 and the book scared the hell out of me.

I haven't even bothered to watch any of the remakes. Frankly the premise is ridiculous.

Another just how bad is the billion dollar "Rings of Power" is....

Two main characters are on a ship, well its so tiny it is really just a large boat. But one of the main warships of this powerful navy. They get in a fight and overturn some barrels of wine, that spread to a lamp. The whole boat goes up like an IED, one huge fireball engulfing the entire boat, shattering the sail boat like masts. It is obliterated. From wine exploding, lets do an experiment and try to set wine on fire, let alone get it to explode with the power of Semtex. :p

Then our two characters that caused the explosion, deep within the ship, right at ground zero of the massive explosion that completely obliterated the boat, swim ashore without a single injury. They are met by their superiors, that take the attitude, "meh, **** happens".

This is the writing we are dealing with, this thing is a billion dollar disaster.

1665886878038.jpeg

Back