testtest

Happy Birthday to me.... two weeks later but I finally found one local!!

ddeuce22

Professional
After almost 2 years of deliberating I took the plunge. Finally got an MCX, and i'm glad I waited for this version. Had my eye on these for awhile now. I consider this my final foray into the AR style platform for a long time, as I now have various flavors and calibers of DI AR's and finally a Piston driven platform which my 5.56 can will go on this weekend. I am happier than the Biden admin announcing more Covid vaccines!!!

PXL_20230922_045551804.jpg

PXL_20230922_045516393.jpg

PXL_20230922_045403552.jpg

PXL_20230922_045308943.jpg

Happy Birthday. That is a very nice present to yourself.

I just picked up a SA-35 as a birthday present to myself and to add more frosting to the cake, Midway sent me a Happy Birthday discount offer and I was able to pick up a couple SA-35 mags for less than Springfield was offering with their 15% discount. Sorry Springfield!

Hopefully a range report is in the cards for this weekend, but alas the QD muzzle device for my suppressor had other plans. Got the suppressor off my M400 Tread but the muzzle device is stuck inside of the suppressor and the threads are ****ed. Gonna have to find someone to help me get it out and then buy a new QD muzzle device. Ultra sucks.

Hopefully a range report is in the cards for this weekend, but alas the QD muzzle device for my suppressor had other plans. Got the suppressor off my M400 Tread but the muzzle device is stuck inside of the suppressor and the threads are ****ed. Gonna have to find someone to help me get it out and then buy a new QD muzzle device. Ultra sucks.
Is there enough of the muzzle device exposed to clamp it in a vise? I would clamp it and soak the threads in WD-40 for a little bit then use a strap wrench to break it free.

It's in there perfectly flush. However, there is a cut out for what looks like some sort of spanner wrench or tool you can put in there, it's just a matter of breaking the carbon I think.
Typically the carbon is what causes the he lock up.

I've even had baffle stacks in suppressors that were hard to separate because of carbon build up.

Last edited:
Back