testtest

Happy fathers day

Happy Father’s Day to all dads and grandpa dads,

To my dad.

Dad I know you struggled with your demons and some times we didn’t see eye to eye however you showed me how to be who I am and not sweat the small stuff, you taught me how to fix cars and how to fix things instead of buying new.
Even during your struggles you worked hard and instilled a positive work ethic in me which I have passed down to my awesome boys.
I miss talking to you and sharing both my success and failures with you because I know you would always have the best answers to my questions.
Your gone now but will never be forgotten. God bless you for being the man you were and the man you made me.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE. I have been blessed with three sons. And I think often about times spent raising them. Proof positive GOD has a sense of humor one of my boys would do something and I would get a totally random thought of something I did growing up and think wow I did that and my father didnt kill me. It always seemed to make it easier to be a father. Thank you GOD and thank you Dad.

1655648465942.png

We have 4 kids and 9 grandkids. Every one of them has been a joy and a blessing. Today we have a gathering at our house of four generations of this clan. I am smoking a pork butt, and sweet potatoes, Mrs Greener is doing sides of beans, greens, mac and cheese and other goodies, finished off with an ice-cold watermelon. We have an embarrassment of riches. Life is good. I will try not to think of the price of diesel today.

My Dad has been gone 30 years. Wish he could have been here to share these times with us.

Both my dad and FIL are gone, but could make you pee your pants with laughter! Growing up with sarcasm and smartasses in the house has its perks! Wish I could've learned more from my dad and FIL. My FIL was the "House" of diesel mechanics. My dad had many skills of very little I learned. Carpentry is the only thing I was able to truly learn from him. Roping from a horse....no, flying airplanes.......no, welding......no and heavy equipment operations were limited (I have yet to operate a motor grader with skill). Happy FD too all and those to be!

Back