testtest

Has a discussion with the girlfriend

About Halloween costumes and I told her if we take the boys (her nephews) trick or treating and I dress up like a cowboy I'm loading my peacemaker clone with live hollow point rounds (cowboy load y'all..) instead of carrying my regular carry gun.

She got kinda mad and told me " No you're not!" At which point I said watch me.

Personally, I thought a peacemaker gun was excellent camouflage. So my question is does anyone else plan their costumes, or general dress around what they can carry?

About Halloween costumes and I told her if we take the boys (her nephews) trick or treating and I dress up like a cowboy I'm loading my peacemaker clone with live hollow point rounds (cowboy load y'all..) instead of carrying my regular carry gun.

Personally, I thought a peacemaker gun was excellent camouflage. So my question is does anyone else plan their costumes, or general dress around what they can carry?
Since I’m carrying 98% of the time I dress according to what’s on my hip.

i do not wear any costumes, as i go naked.

i do not wear any costumes, as i go naked
CE422244-5C21-46A7-ACA8-F4AE00281D5E.jpeg

I can’t list my requirements for my mate without violating forum rules. Let’s just say I won’t waste my time mating you with someone who doesn’t generally believe the same things I do.

And it doesn’t have to be guns. It could be guitars, dogs or t-shirts. No woman is going to dictate or pressure me to get rid of anything. Ever. Period.

I can’t list my requirements for my mate without violating forum rules. Let’s just say I won’t waste my time mating you with someone who doesn’t generally believe the same things I do.

And it doesn’t have to be guns. It could be guitars, dogs or t-shirts. No woman is going to dictate or pressure me to get rid of anything. Ever. Period.
Going one step further would be not just to get rid of something but to change who you are as a person, a true mate accepts you as you are. M1 tank in the garage or not. 😂😂😂😂😂

Back