testtest

Has a discussion with the girlfriend

Going one step further would be not just to get rid of something but to change who you are as a person, a true mate accepts you as you are. M1 tank in the garage or not. 😂😂😂😂😂

My daughter was over the other day. She was talking about some friend of hers with a root cellar. She called it a bunker. I said, “ I need a bunker”. My wife said “ Of course you do”.
She now claims it was sarcasm. Too late, I already rented the backhoe. 😁🤣🤣

I can’t list my requirements for my mate without violating forum rules. Let’s just say I won’t waste my time mating you with someone who doesn’t generally believe the same things I do.

And it doesn’t have to be guns. It could be guitars, dogs or t-shirts. No woman is going to dictate or pressure me to get rid of anything. Ever. Period.
She's not anti-gun. On the contrary I took her shooting for her birthday and she had fun. A little later she suggested we go shooting. She knows I go nowhere without my pistol. I just couldn't understand why she was against it.

Man, I tell ya ... I WON THE LOTTERY!

My woman likes to shoot (not as much as me, but still), she has her CCW (and carries ED), she rides her own FZ1 street bike (we have 3.5 right now), she rides her own Ktm 200XCW and loves jeepin in the TJ that we bought together.

Sorry guys... her sister aint worth spit.

She's not anti-gun. On the contrary I took her shooting for her birthday and she had fun. A little later she suggested we go shooting. She knows I go nowhere without my pistol. I just couldn't understand why she was against it.

A type of modesty may be in there someplace along the line, especially if you normally CC?
- She may not like flaunting anything. :)

My doctor had a discussion with me:

On the day we were married (still are, 13 years) I was 64, she was 23.

I had a routine wellness visit not long before our marriage, and was excited to share with Doc my good fortune. We had a great visit, and near the end of the exam he started "blood pressure in the normal range, heart sounds OK, blood sugar and cholesterol in limits.........and.......uh...........(he was having a difficult time getting to the point)......but........as your healthcare provider it is my obligation to inform you that............uh........well.........relations with a beautiful young woman.......at your age......and even though your heart appears healthy......could be fatal".

I looked him in the eye and responded; "Well Doc, if she dies she dies"!!

Back