testtest

Has Heckler & Koch gone woke?

I like the term "Trash Marketing" in HK's rlease, which is exactly what Glock did when they first showed up on the scene. Some things just say 'Merica. Like the Swedish Bikini Team. Jiggle TV. Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Sports Illustrated magazine. But then things have changed. Now they are putting a transgender on the cover of Sports Illustrated and they are doing drag shows on military bases. Sigh.

I'm white and was adopted and raised by a Mexican-American family when I was 1.5. I grew up in mostly Hispanic area of Texas(where I returned after being away for almost 40 years). Every culture I've dealt with has racists. It's an individual choice, not based on race, in my "not so humble" opinion. I speak Spanish as good as English and I've been places where Hispanics talked bad about gringos and places where gringos talked bad about Hispanics. Sometimes we're around people who's racism affects how we perceive a particular race. The media is good about doing stuff like this. Bad people are bad people...and good people are good people...and they come in all sorts of colors and sizes and speak different languages.
I am white and was raised in a predominately black neighborhood, does that make me a honorary brother??
I should be eligible for reparations also.

1684362339797.jpeg

H&K problem solved, this would make a good advertisement………🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back