testtest

HELLCAT 15 ROUND MAGAZINE EXPLODES

I hope this is the "correct" place for a GEAR question. Looking for info on indoor shooting gloves,petite gal,hands measure 6-6&1/2. Everything too big, do I need Touchscreen tips to shoot-slotted knuckles? Mainly shooting hand thumb joint gets really sore & swollen. Range officer says my grip is good? Thanks.
Just as an FYI Hilda, if you want to start a new thread on any of you questions, observations, etc., just click on the "Home" tab on the top bar of the forum page (next to the "What's new" tab). There you'll go to a page and you'll see that all the way to the right is a tab that says "Post Thread". By hitting that you'll be asked for a catagory (Gear in your case), then presented with a subject line and a box below you can do into more detail. This is how people post things to the forum showing their firearms, asking about holsters, posting article they've found else where, etc. By doing it this way, people can start a separate thread without having to post other topics on someone elses thread (although that's been done before, like I'm doing now just for a FYI (so my apologizes to the OP (Original Poster))).

Just as an FYI Hilda, if you want to start a new thread on any of you questions, observations, etc., just click on the "Home" tab on the top bar of the forum page (next to the "What's new" tab). There you'll go to a page and you'll see that all the way to the right is a tab that says "Post Thread". By hitting that you'll be asked for a catagory (Gear in your case), then presented with a subject line and a box below you can do into more detail. This is how people post things to the forum showing their firearms, asking about holsters, posting article they've found else where, etc. By doing it this way, people can start a separate thread without having to post other topics on someone elses thread (although that's been done before, like I'm doing now just for a FYI (so my apologizes to the OP (Original Poster))).
Also the magnifying glass at the top right of the page is a search feature so for instance typing " Shooting Gloves" into the search bar will yield several results. In fact I started a thread about it a year or two ago.

I had my 15 round magazine explode from my Hellcat Pro. I was firing 9 mm 124 grain Blazer ammo. After around 180 rounds at the range I had what seemed like the magazine exploded and fell out of my gun. It fell into three pieces. The metal magazine was undamaged but the plastic base plate was broken into 3 pieces. fortunately I wasn't hurt except for the bottom portion of my support hand. My hand had black gun powder residue on it from the explosion. I've seen some threads about maybe the magazine spring being too strong or the magazine not seating well with a full 15 rounds and to load it with 14 rounds to prevent this. Any suggestions or fixes?
I am inclined to go along with the faulty ammo opinions. I think you managed to narrowly avoid a squib round.

I just had a 15 round magazine explode in a mag pouch at my waist. Sitting in an office and something made a weird noise and punched me thru my bra-wondered if it was a ND but that would have been down-not up. My mag end cap and spring were hooked onto me. Has this ever happened to anyone? Hellcat Pro mag. Talking gun stuff-has anyone tried the Fobus GLT holster? Gun muzzle mounts on a spike and unholsters to the side? Early versions had many ND due to snap strap issue but has been fixed. If it came in my model-of course not-it would be easier for me to draw sideways than liftin' up since I'm sitting in a wheelchair. Any thoughts re mag or holster?

Back