testtest

Hellcat front iron BUSTED!!

Good opportunity to upgrade your sights. AMERIGLO trooper sets are tough as nails and you might learn a little something.

Good opportunity to upgrade your sights. AMERIGLO trooper sets are tough as nails and you might learn a little something.
Slightly off topic. Anyone else notice the hellcat front sight (Springfield cs says they are Trijicon) is a bit dim? I unintentionally compared it to an Ameriglo front sight thats about identical to it and Ameriglo is just way brighter during low light and in a dark room. So yes, definitely get yourself a sightpusher and upgrade.

it's my daily carry so why would I risk going 2-4 weeks unprotected? I didn't know if they'd just send another front sight...hell I've already got 1 otw...
I'm shocked you only have one EDC.

So your options.

Call SA. They will tell you to send them the slide/gun and replace the front sight and send it back to you. At which point you can remove it and put on the one you really want.

Buy the one you want or wait for it to get there, then put it on.

I'm shocked you only have one EDC.

So your options.

Call SA. They will tell you to send them the slide/gun and replace the front sight and send it back to you. At which point you can remove it and put on the one you really want.

Buy the one you want or wait for it to get there, then put it on.
at the moment yes, I only have 1 EDC...I haven't found anything else I like really...I love my Hellcat though!

FWIW, XDMan won't have your slide 2 weeks. Last one I sent him was just over a week from the day I mailed it to the day it showed back up in the mailbox.

If you're a guy that changes them himself, just buy the set you really want and change them.
that's what I'm gonna do...if I happen to not like it ill take it to a shop around me...I've got the push tool and all on the way...

Back